2019 Junior Worlds Men's Free Skate | Page 28 | Golden Skate

2019 Junior Worlds Men's Free Skate

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Anna Cappellini spoke to me when I asked for it back at the end!

She's stunning on the screen and in person :love:. I miss the Italian ladies this season: Valentina, Caro, Anna...

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
This event was a whole nightmare

IndiaP12

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
I did get Daniel and Artur’s placings right though!

IndiaP12

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Camden and others need to leave Tom Z. He is just a disaster of a coach.

Camden will continue to struggle if he doesnt get out of there for next season.

Tom Z’s students have a problem with putting 2 clean skates together. The only ones who have really achieved that are Yelim and young, and even then they started going downhill towards the end of the season...

Michetta

Rinkside
I did not agree with Gogolev's PCS 70.06. His program was severely interrupted with two hard falls. His performance score was only 0.5 less than Tomoki's and interpretation was 0.57 less than Savosin. In my opinion, his performance should have been in 5s-6s, and interpretation could be in 6s in today's FS. His skating looks juniorish and he is good for jumps and techs. Was he rewarded PCS because he is a quad jumper? His skating skills (jumping skills) were not good tonight because of bad mistakes on his jumps. I thought his high PCS score was insult to other skaters who skated before him and the skater who skated fairly well right after him, received less PCS. Gogolev finished FS in 3rd? I did not get it.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I did not agree with Gogolev's PCS 70.06. His program was severely interrupted with two hard falls. His performance score was only 0.5 less than Tomoki's and interpretation was 0.57 less than Savosin. In my opinion, his performance should have been in 5s-6s, and interpretation could be in 6s in today's FS. His skating looks juniorish and he is good for jumps and techs. Was he rewarded PCS because he is a quad jumper? His skating skills (jumping skills) were not good tonight because of bad mistakes on his jumps. I thought his high PCS score was insult to other skaters who skated before him and the skater who skated fairly well right after him, received less PCS. Gogolev finished FS in 3rd? I did not get it.

Live from the arena, he wasn't the only one who was overscored on PCS and I'll leave it there :gaah:

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Tomoki won? TOMOKI?! *insert shocked woman gif* What a send-up from bombing the JGPF, omg!! And of course, him doing a split at the victory ceremony proves why he's such a crowd favourite :p What a great end to the season.