2019 World Team Trophy Ladies Short Program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2019 World Team Trophy Ladies Short Program

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The flags return in full force!

Looks like it's going to be a big score!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
rika finally nailed her opening 3A :yahoo: the skate was magical as usual, and another good news is this is the last time we see this hideous dress. next season, dearest rika, ditch candies wraps and stick to the fs style it suits you a lot more.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I tawt I taw a puddy tat...

And now that see another shot and realise who it was, methinks Mr. Koleto is trying to make a very clever reference to the "Tom" debacle at Four Continents! :laugh:

Unfortunately, he chose the wrong cat from the wrong cartoon - Warner Brothers' "Sylvester" rather than Hanna-Barbera's "Tom" :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
And Bradie delivers as well. I really like her performance.

Can’t believe how the ladies can skate so well after a long season.

P44

On the Ice
rika finally nailed her opening 3A :yahoo: the skate was magical as usual, and another good news is this is the last time we see this hideous dress. next season, dearest rika, ditch candies wraps and stick to the fs style it suits you a lot more.

Maybe she likes this style ?

gonewiththewind25

Final Flight
I just can’t ever get into Bradie’s skating... I really want to like her but her lack of connection with the music just makes it really hard

Country
Norway
Is this also the first ladies event that we have two ladies landing a 3A in the SP? Or ever in a competetion? Or did it happend in GP?

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Huh...must have blocked Bradie's SP music from my mind, I'm not a fan I gotta say :p

Nice attack though!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I loved Rika's delicate/ethereal yin to Liza's sultry, sensual yang - I am so glad both ladies were able to produce their best at the last hurrah of the season!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Maybe she likes this style ?

who knows? i don't for sure. the shape doesn't flatter her or her skate, the neck area is too busy. she is an amazing young girls and a hell of a skater, she deserves a lot more.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oooo no Charlotte Church.

This music scares me to be honest...I don't even know why.