2019 World Team Trophy TV and Livestream | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 World Team Trophy TV and Livestream

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
All Start Times for WWT2019 are now correct. I called their support line three times over the past week to alert them to the incorrect listings. Whoever posted the wrong times made a wrong time conversion and had the times 6 hours off. The third call finally got their attention and they used my EDT/PDT Start Times along with a print screen of the ISU Colored Practice and Event Schedule, and Fukuoka/PDT + 16 hour difference. I checked it one hour ago and all times are correct.

kayley

On the Ice
I'm not having any luck with the cbc stream and my eurovision stream is unwatchable. HELP!!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Overall I have had good luck with NBC Gold for the actual streaming and replays. I don't really understand the problem they are having with this schedule and the one for Worlds. I did look through the latest Gold schedule and it looks more or less correct. Frequently they say the streaming is starting 20 to 30 minutes before the event (from the official ISU schedule) is actually starting.

I was very pleased to see someone posted about their experience. Gold was a pleasure with no buffering, no cutting in and out. They did get their times straightened out, although that "coverage will begin shortly" did make me a little nervous a couple times. :) Loved the full-event replays, although I seemed to have trouble if I wanted to skip around or skip over some skaters.