2023 World Team Trophy Where Are You Watching? | Golden Skate

2023 World Team Trophy Where Are You Watching?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
ISU Channel

NBC World Team Trophy Broadcast Schedule

2023 World Team Trophy Broadcast Schedule on Peacock

DayCompetitionTime (EDT)Platform
ThursdayRhythm Dance2:45 a.m.Peacock | LIVE STREAM
Women’s Short4:15 a.m.Peacock | LIVE STREAM
Men’s Short6:25 a.m.Peacock | LIVE STREAM
FridayPairs’ Short3 a.m.Peacock | LIVE STREAM
Free Dance4:25 a.m.Peacock | LIVE STREAM
Women’s Free6 a.m.Peacock | LIVE STREAM
SaturdayPairs’ Free2:15 a.m.Peacock | LIVE STREAM
Men’s Free3:50 a.m.Peacock | LIVE STREAM

Last edited:

Weathergal

Medalist
I am hoping isu will have it archived, because save for men it would be tough to wake up this early. But I may try to get up for women.
They've been really good about archiving other events all year so I'm hoping for the same. This schedule just doesn't work for someone in the Eastern US (or Canada for that matter) time zone!

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I definitely can’t watch most of this live due to scheduling, but if I’m having a hard time sleeping anyway I might tune in to see Lim/Quan’s one event only RD 😆 and whatever I have to sleep through I’ll be watching on replay :hap10:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Peacock has the event by days so I booked marked all three days...lets hope they have replays for 24 hours.....if not, I am sure there will be commentary over on the ISU channel....When I am King, Ted will do the commentary on all skating events that need it and not talk during the performances. Make it so. :cool:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I watched on Peacock on day 1. No yak. I then went to ISU and after many bad words, I finally found the replays....very frustrating...first I found groups of 7, top to bottom, then individual skates, then bumbled onto whole comps.... Ted is there but he is saying very little during the performances....
The Japanese camerafolk are the best in the world and they and the video editor deserve a grammy.