2021 Autumn Classic: Men's Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2021 Autumn Classic: Men's Short Program

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Another WD???? Well how is this prediction game turning out...
and you know... under the current rules, skaters are not bumped up... so if you picked Nam as first.. you not only lose 15 points but more... as i am guessing that the guy who finishes first now may make you lose point as he would have been placed lower in your event? Do you hear what i am saying or trying to say LOL

Country
Norway
and you know... under the current rules, skaters are not bumped up... so if you picked Nam as first.. you not only lose 15 points but more... as i am guessing that the guy who finishes first now may make you lose point as he would have been placed lower in your event? Do you hear what i am saying or trying to say LOL
No, this is too complicated :ROFLMAO:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I’m just so happy hearing Kevin commentate. I know people from since 2014 knows how much of a fan of Kevin I am. I think back to when I met him at Skate America 2017. Best day of 2017. I was not in a great mental space. I was recovering from mental and emotional trauma that happened for the prior few months. And meeting him, not only made my dream come true to do that, but it was the start of healing for me. I finally felt HAPPY. Meeting one of my inspirations (For creativity and perseverance) was just awesome.

Sorry if this was too sappy.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
even with a mask conrad looks good.

bennet used to date alaine... who is with kevin now (i think they are still together.)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
So that was a short event, now gimmie the reason I chose 3 hours of sleep in the first place (I could've gotten about 2 more hours in if I just chose to cheer for my girls): ice dance