2021 Autumn Classic: Men's Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2021 Autumn Classic: Men's Short Program

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
will anybody withdraw from dance too? and about the new scoring system something is still unclear to me, if i put someone in 5th and that someone drops of one or two position do i get a lol? :LOL:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
will anybody withdraw from dance too? and about the new scoring system something is still unclear to me, if i put someone in 5th and that someone drops of one or two position do i get a lol? :LOL:
lol.. i am done talking about it... :) i spent the week on this ... there is a whole thread of my posts in it LOL... the system doesn't BUMP up.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
> means i like kevin's voice better too :) and the banter of kevin is also far superior ...
LOL, Kevin sounds like a teacher to me. Though very pleasant to listen to. I appreciate Ted as well for being a big popular promoter for figure skating. Understandable they talk about competions differently. Kevin recently skated himself and at this competition he knows the skaters well. I like both Kevin and Ted for loving figure skating :)

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
So what was the final results? Conrad was great. Was it a personal best for him?

Congrats to all three making it through!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
if you put someone in spot 5, and that person ends up 6 or 7, you get points...

that has not changed. I you put someone in 5th though, and this person withdraws, you lose 15 points for not guessing the skater in 5th place... and nobody gets bumped up from your "alternates...
In the case of this event, as there were 5 competitors and 2 that withdrew... it's quite special...

technically to get 45 points you would need to have put Conrad, Bennet and Beres as 1-2 and 3 in your score card because skaters do not get bumped up... in other words... if you did like many and put Nam, Conrad, Bennet, Beres and Samuel you would score 35 points

Last edited:

Lutzedge

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Conrad was underscored. He had some minor rotation errors, but he had really improved on his landings, artistry and spins. He is just so much better overall now. It was a very good skate for him.