2021 Cup of Austria: Women's Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2021 Cup of Austria: Women's Free Skate

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
OK, we all thanks for the livestream,. but what is this announcer exhibition nonsense?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well.. i think i had enough LOL... this is too annoying to watch with the weird announcer, the music coming from a box... the no scoring.. i know. first world problems.. but when figure skating watching just makes me feel like doing some work... it means bad things.. ciao tutti

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
well.. i think i had enough LOL... this is too annoying to watch with the weird announcer, the music coming from a box... the no scoring.. i know. first world problems.. but when figure skating watching just makes me feel like doing some work... it means bad things.. ciao tutti
Yup. I’m dizzy with the loud music….. I wish it was more subtle. Just started watching to cheer on Park and Higuchi. But, I have to wait some more. But, I don’t mind the skaters in 5th group. So, will watch from here on out. But, yes, this is a horrible livestream, especially after just finishing with NHK.

Weathergal

Medalist
Is the competition running late? Wasn't ice dance supposed to start already?
I think it is running late. The RD was supposed to start at 20:15 local time (2:15 p.m. where I'm at), but the Women's event is running way behind. There are all kinds of technical difficulties with the scoring and possibly also the music. Not sure if it's just at Graz or whether it's all of ISU because I can't pull up most of the scoring for NHK, etc.

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
I think it is running late. The RD was supposed to start at 20:15 local time (2:15 p.m. where I'm at), but the Women's event is running way behind. There are all kinds of technical difficulties with the scoring and possibly also the music. Not sure if it's just at Graz or whether it's all of ISU because I can't pull up most of the scoring for NHK, etc.
NHK scoring had issues this morning, but it's working for me now

momrk

Medalist
Country
United-States
Worst announcing effort- calling the last group a strange group of skaters? Really???