2021 Worlds: Practice Reports/Videos | Golden Skate

2021 Worlds: Practice Reports/Videos

Orchidea

On the Ice
There is no problems with russians and other big countrys (US, Japan) practise videos...what about others? Even notes are hard to find!

MaHa75

On the Ice
Is Nicole Scott injured or what? because i heard from practise session that she do not skate programs with jumps at all? And otherwise doing only doubles.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
There is no problems with russians and other big countrys (US, Japan) practise videos...what about others? Even notes are hard to find!

Sometimes you can find them if they are practicing with other countries. For example, Donovan Carrillo and Michal Brezina are practicing with the USA men. The clip from Ivan S.'s IG yesterday shows Donovan's music playing, although it it difficult for me to tell if it is him.

But you are right, we need Jackie Wong. He should be on the case soon:)

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Sometimes you can find them if they are practicing with other countries. For example, Donovan Carrillo and Michal Brezina are practicing with the USA men. The clip from Ivan S.'s IG yesterday shows Donovan's music playing, although it it difficult for me to tell if it is him.

But you are right, we need Jackie Wong. He should be on the case soon:)
Ivan's video was rather frustrating, he was often distracted by Nathan and he wasn't following Donovan or Jason properly :drama: but neither of them did very much during the run-through, which was their first time on the ice, so not much was lost. I have a Swedish friend who is working as an official personnel present on site, she videotaped several clips of Deniss for me!!! (check on his FB fan page) :jump:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The Olympic channel live blog reports that Trusova landed 5 quads during the morning session. It doesn't specifiy if that was during a LP runthrough, or they just came throughout the practice. But I think from context that it might be the former. The only report from Shcherbakova is that she fell on two quad attempts.

Rika landed a 3A today, and Tukt says will not attempt a quad at this competition.

There are sporadic reports of the men - nothing groundbreaking. I've seen vitually nothing about pairs or dance practices.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Ivan's video was rather frustrating, he was often distracted by Nathan and he wasn't following Donovan or Jason properly :drama: but neither of them did very much during the run-through, which was their first time on the ice, so not much was lost. I have a Swedish friend who is working as an official personnel present on site, she videotaped several clips of Deniss for me!!! (check on his FB fan page) :jump:
MG, does your Swedish friend have any practice reports for us? We will all promise to keep our source strictly confidential :)

MGstyle

Medalist
No he didn't. Ivan's video:
At 12:18 Jason's music starts, he's not there (or if I somehow missed him he didn't skate to it at least).
Oh I guess you are right. I thought the one in red was him, but if I look closely it doesn't look like him damn it's too far and screen too small to see well - no wonder he didn't do much (or any) of the program 🤣

MGstyle

Medalist
MG, does your Swedish friend have any practice reports for us? We will all promise to keep our source strictly confidential :)
She posted them on facebook, Hanyu, Trusova, Kihira among others - if you have a FB account go to the group "grand prix practice". (it's private so you need to request). a few of them are up on her Instagram stories, if you follow Inka_erl you can view them.

rollerblade

Record Breaker
🕵️‍♀️ As I've mentioned in the Jason Brown thread, the guy in red is Brezina. You can see him take off his sweater at the beginning of Donovan Carrillo's music.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
There's quite a lot of reports from the Japanese press and photographers (gorgeous photos) on twitter, mostly but not only their own.