2021 Worlds Pregame Chat: Pairs | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 Worlds Pregame Chat: Pairs

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Not only ISU Bio, their coach Moskvina also told so - that new music is more lyrical and it is better.
Yes I saw it shortly after I posted yesterday. Good decision, while their previous SP was nice but a little subdued, compared to the likes of M/G, P/K and several other pairs who came up with immediately catchy SPs. They needed something more epic. And Sasha has the air of a Miyazaki heroine. I am really impatient for tomorrow evening :hap10:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I haven't been so exicted for about two years! I'm going to cry when I see S/H again, I swear.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
MTM skating last... hope that's a good thing for them.... they haven't competed at all this year...

Olympic

On the Ice
Wow. Based on PB's, 3 spots for the US is not unthinkable but crap draws! I realize the score for Knierim/Frazier is not intl., but the ISU panel for their test skate last month gave them TES that was roughly equal to their Nationals TES ... I live in hope ...

rollerblade

Record Breaker
A whole NINE SECONDS worth of practice clip from Peng/Jin. I was beginning to think pairs practice at secret service facilities.