2022 Belairdirect BC/YK Super Series Summerskate AUG 18-21, 2022 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2022 Belairdirect BC/YK Super Series Summerskate AUG 18-21, 2022

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Appreciated that she did not seem to become visibly discouraged. Pleasant demeanor on ice.
i think she is just at that point though... i mean doubles is what she's got, so she needs to just be okay with it while she works on getting harder jumps. i think her sister is haley sales, ice dancer... who knows? maybe ashley started out as an ice dancer and is acquiring jumps later?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
grace johnson, very nice powerful skating and fluidity. she has these big sweeping moments, jumps not all there yet... not sure she will get all of what she needs but i enjoyed watching her... the sit spin was very nice too

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
looking forward to seeing what flags are used for the non-canadians again :) quebec again???? makes me feel like quebec is a whole different country... even in figure skating LOL

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
uliana with a bc flag :)

2a rippon
3flip
3loop
2a
backloading the combos... but not with complete success
3lz-3t good
1ltz(pop)EU 3Sal step out good that she didn't give up on the combo and went for the 3s anyway
3flip-2t

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Uliana will need to work on her edges. I think the lutz was unclear again.

105... 164 total

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i guess Kahlen had a hard time skating last. she fought but yeah... not her best skate for sure.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
haha they brought back the quebec flags for the final standings... hilarious. ok.. enough GS for me tonight... have a good one @auser