2022 CS Warsaw Cup Women's Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Warsaw Cup Women's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I may not be an Elvis fan, but I love that programme!!!

I always knew I was biased when it comes to Katia. But, it just shows how much when she can even make me like Elvis! :drama:

Easily the new leader.

CaroLiza_fan

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
She still didn't get the 3T after lutz and maybe she should change the SP single jump, she has done this 1lo so many times this season.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Think Oona and Janna are the only Finns (singles, dancers do of course) who have both world TES so far.

Editet a little bit and included both, there are some who have SP and some who have FS, but only they are the ones who have both. Oona's are from last season and to Janna this is first senior season.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Angelīna.

Oh, how I hope she is back on form. She has had too many years where nothing went right.

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Either Oona has very developed calves or she has them wrapped perhaps? Lovely skater.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I was busy doing my duolingo that I forgot that the women were happening, did I miss anything good?

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Angelina's been around since forever i think

Yep. She, Golovkina, and Galustyan came up on my radar in 2015, when they did the whole of the EYOF and Europeans in the space of 8 days, with the FS of the EYOF the day before the SP of Euros. Oh, and they were in different countries (Austria and Sweden).

I was in awe of them then, and have followed all three of them since. (I would have adopted them all too, except a friend got in first with Angelīna)

Which reminds me, Hector Gonzalez is competing in both Advanced Novice Ice Dance and Junior Men today at the Open d'Andorra.

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Okay not related to figure skating but this is driving me crazy, why does Italian sometimes say un (vowel starting word) and sometimes un'(vowel starting word)???

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Okay while it's ice resurfacing more non-figure skating related Italian questions: what the hell does parecchia actually mean?? Very? Plenty?