2022 European Entries | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 European Entries

Andrea82

Medalist
Round-up of 4 Nationals by Hungarian Federation:

In the last paragraph they say Regina Schermann is going to Tallinn as the selection was based on top 2 results between Nationals, Budapest Trophy and Volvo Cup.

Csernoch, both Pairs (Chtchetinina/Magya, Pavlova/Nagy) and Ignateva/Szemko are the other entries for Europeans.

Chtchetinina/Magyar are going to Olympic Games.

Gia_Sesshoumaru

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Feeling really sad for Maia Mazzara, France has two spots in ladies but still chose not to send her. I know she was fourth at Nationals, but she had other, better results this season too... :(

I agree! I don't know why they didn't use their second spot - if not her, then someone else? Why just send Lea?

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Many countries don't only take nationals into consideration.

Samoilov is only 3rd in the ranking.
Thanks for the info! In that case I hope they send Samoilov to a Senior B at least. Because I doubt that Witkowski will get Worlds minimums at Euros (and I wish him that he proves me wrong). Samoilov on the other hand already has SP minimums and has a reasonable shot at FS minimums for Worlds.

Gia_Sesshoumaru

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Russia announced!

Men - Mikhail Kolyada, Mark Kondratiuk, Evgeni Semenenko
Women - Kamila Valieva, Alexandra Trusova, Anna Shcherbakova
Pairs - Anastasia Mishina / Aleksandr Gallaimov, Alexandra Boikova / Dmitrii Kovlovskii, Evgenia Tarasova / Vladimir Morozov
Ice Dance - Victoria Sinitsina / Nikita Katsalapov, Alexandra Stepanova / Ivan Bukin, Diana Davis / Gleb Smolkin