2022 Grand Prix Espoo Women's Short Program | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2022 Grand Prix Espoo Women's Short Program

Seven Sisters

Medalist
nicely done by Mai. I know this will not make me very popular :) but will say it anyways, her skating is refined and detailed but it is small. Having seen her live gave me that impression which now i cannot unsee.
I’ve seen her live also, and to me Mai’s skating is delicate, ethereal almost, rather than small. By contrast, Isabeau Levito’s skating I would characterize as small.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Rika made it to the final group 🥹

Also just realized that Nastya's score is actually not too bad despite the 2 major mistakes she had. Especially considering the scores she got in the past for a clean skate.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I have to agree on some point. She was much stronger before she hospitalized few years back. She looks still fragile and haven't got back the spring & speed she used to have.
Even though, she has been always one of my favorites along with her link mate Kaori. They always bring happiness on the ice, in very different way.
She is delightful to watch. She reminds me of Satoko.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
I have to agree on some point. She was much stronger before she hospitalized few years back. She looks still fragile and haven't got back the spring & speed she used to have.
Even though, she has been always one of my favorites along with her link mate Kaori. They always bring happiness on the ice, in very different way.
Hospitalized with what?

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Loena is a better performer. Her scores were correct relative to Mai’s. It was nice to see comebacks from Mana, Lindsay and Bradie. And Rika is progressing nicely.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think she looks a lot stronger than before.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Loena is a better performer. Her scores were correct relative to Mai’s. It was nice to see comebacks from Mana, Lindsay and Bradie. And Rika is progressing nicely.
How is she a better performer?