2022 Skate America: Info & Pregame Chat | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2022 Skate America: Info & Pregame Chat

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm confused. I'm watching practices (pairs) but no one is posting in the practice cam thread. Explain? are people posting here also talking about pairs practice?

Dawn825

Medalist
Is the ISU Skating YouTube channel going to stream the events? They don't have anything upcoming...

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is the ISU Skating YouTube channel going to stream the events? They don't have anything upcoming...
Only for those outside of USA. Peacock has a monopoly...
If you have a vpn you can geolocate outside USA

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker

Important Information Regarding Your VIP Experience at Skate America!​

We are only a few days away from Skate America In Norwood, Massachusetts at The Skating Club of Boston! Please see the information below regarding the event and your VIP experience!

Parking and Shuttles – IMPORTANT INFORMATION
There is limited spectator parking available at The Skating Club of Boston for the four days of the event. Additional parking will be available on Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday of the event at the adjacent parking lot on the west side at 846 University Avenue. Parking Spots are available for purchase at scboston.org/tickets.

There is no parking at any time at 720 University Avenue on the east side of The Skating Club of Boston. This is a private parking lot with no right of access at any time during the event. Any cars parked in the 720 University Avenue parking lot will be towed at the owner’s expense and inconvenience.

Overflow parking is available in the multi-deck parking garage at the Route 128 MBTA train station (50 University Ave, Westwood, MA 02090). This parking garage is approximately one mile from The Skating Club of Boston. A shuttle service will be available to and from the Route 128 station starting 30 minutes prior to the first practice each day and 60 minutes following the conclusion of the last event.

There will not be any public/fan transportation available to or from any local hotels.

Additional information on parking, satellite lots and complimentary shuttle service can be found here.

VIP Passes
To pick up your VIP passes, please come to the U.S. Figure Skating booth once you arrive at The Skating Club of Boston. Please mention that you are a Friend of Figure Skating and someone will assist you.

Food and Refreshments
Hors d’oeuvres will be served but please plan meals accordingly. Please see menu for each night below:

Friday
Charcuterie w/ Fruit & Cheese/Crudite
Spanakopita
Salmon Cakes w/ Dill Aioli

Saturday

Shrimp Cocktail w/ Cocktail Sauce
Beef Tenderloin Encroute w/ Dijon Mustard Sauce

Sunday

Shrimp Cocktail w/ Cocktail Sauce
Assorted Mini Cheesecakes

Outside food is not allowed in the facility. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free dining options are available at the concession stands on a limited basis.

Single-serving outside beverages for personal consumption such as individual cups of coffee or bottled water are allowed. Coolers and similar items with multiple products or portions are not allowed on the premises.

If you have any questions, please reach out to Annie White, Senior Director, Marketing and Sales at [email protected].

eleonora.d

On the Ice
This might be slightly off topic, but is there any indication of where 2023 Skate America GP will be?
I was kinda hoping for San Jose 🤞as I have a friend moving in the area and I could make the most of the super long flight - I know Nationals 2023 will be there though, so 🙈