cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Last edited:

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
How to watch this event live~

FOD Livestream Day 3 (with paid FOD subscription, vpn needed if viewing from outside of Japan)

If using an IPTV service, Fuji TV TWO will be airing the Pairs FS

qq fanstream (currently streaming Russian Nationals? unsure if he'll switch to stream the Japanese Pair FS)
EDIT: Yes, he switched to Fuji TV TWO!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
It's Day 3, which means we are back to the skaters that we saw on Day 1 (I like the way they get a day in between competitions). Same format, so we start with the sole Pairs partnership.

Livestream for Pairs FS is now on air.

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://fod.fujitv.co.jp/title/8341/8341110003/

Here is the Time Schedule:
https://www.jsfresults.com/National/2023-2024/fs_j/national/time0305.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
https://www.jsfresults.com/National/2023-2024/fs_j/national/data0305.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST YUNA AND SUMITADA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

tsuyoboogie

Record Breaker
YunaSumi warming up!
I always appreciated how Yuna looked in her Singles costumes
She still looks amazing in her Pairs costumes 😍

tsuyoboogie

Record Breaker
YunaSumi
Space Table Symphony; choreo Cathy Reed
2Tw2
3Lo2A2A+SEQ!!!
5ALi4
3LoTh!!!
BoDs (-GOE, Yuna too high)
3Lz!!!
5RLi3
ChSq
3STh!!!
3Li4
PCoSp4

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:😭
What a difference from their NHK Trophy FS!!!
They've been practicing so hard! 😭
Only BoDs under review, everything else GREEN!
Otsukare, YunaSumi!!! And CONGRATS!

Edit: Extra props to Yuna for proving she can confidently land sbs jumps, as well as throws in competition
I admit, I was skeptical, since she always seemed to lose confidence in her jumps during the FS when she skated Singles

Last edited:

tsuyoboogie

Record Breaker
So YunaSumi already got the FS minimum for 4CC. Now perhaps JSF will send them for some international competition(s) before 4CC to get the SP minimum.
I was just thinking about that
4CC is scheduled so early this season that I don't even know if there's an event happening before then that they can earn tech minimums at

Did they already earn the FS tech minimum? I didn't know 😲

Blue-Kat

Rinkside
So YunaSumi already got the FS minimum for 4CC. Now perhaps JSF will send them for some international competition(s) before 4CC to get the SP minimum.
Unfortunately I don't think there are any international competitions left where they can get their SP minimum in time for 4CC, but they can definitely go somewhere to get them for Worlds (their scores here would earn the Worlds minimums in both segments)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
How to watch this event live~

FOD Livestream Day 3 (with paid FOD subscription, vpn needed if viewing from outside of Japan)

If using an IPTV service, Fuji TV TWO will be airing the Pairs FS

qq fanstream (currently streaming Russian Nationals? unsure if he'll switch to stream the Japanese Pair FS)
EDIT: Yes, he switched to Fuji TV TWO!
qq is the best ! and you are pretty awesome too @tsuyoboogie ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
small but safe double twists

AWESOME 3loop-2a-2a WOW !!! huge bv
Lasso lift gets them a level 4. a bit basic but well done with good GOE
3loop throw
death spiral not good.. not low enough
WOW triple lutzes!!!
if i am not mistaken, rl level 3 lift..nicely done
choreo
throw 3sal a bit small
3lift level 4 good
pair spin level 4 ok

this was a great skate. They need to work on the throws which are quite small. She rotates very fast so it might be a question of adjusting all of that.

I LOVE THEM :) they will need to fix that death spiral and connect a bit more. At Japanese Nationals, they obviously got a lot of cheering but the music overpowered them.

BUT DAMN those SBS jumps.

I know the PBP had been done already but I still did it because I was excited to see this skate (and maybe because I have had some xmas champagne LOL)

but yeah.. bubbles dahling : these two are a great team and i hope we see them at worlds. Now, Japan FED should be biting their nails for not sending them to international events a bit earlier as they cannot go to 4CC and considering our dearest WC are injured, it would have been nice to see them there.

Blue-Kat

Rinkside
small but safe double twists

AWESOME 3loop-2a-2a WOW !!! huge bv
Lasso lift gets them a level 4. a bit basic but well done with good GOE
3loop throw
death spiral not good.. not low enough
WOW triple lutzes!!!
if i am not mistaken, rl level 3 lift..nicely done
choreo
throw 3sal a bit small
3lift level 4 good
pair spin level 4 ok

this was a great skate. They need to work on the throws which are quite small. She rotates very fast so it might be a question of adjusting all of that.

I LOVE THEM :) they will need to fix that death spiral and connect a bit more. At Japanese Nationals, they obviously got a lot of cheering but the music overpowered them.

BUT DAMN those SBS jumps.

I know the PBP had been done already but I still did it because I was excited to see this skate (and maybe because I have had some xmas champagne LOL)

but yeah.. bubbles dahling : these two are a great team and i hope we see them at worlds. Now, Japan FED should be biting their nails for not sending them to international events a bit earlier as they cannot go to 4CC and considering our dearest WC are injured, it would have been nice to see them there.
Yes, I really wish they'd had a Challenger or 2 in addition to NHK! If they had, I'm sure they'd have their 4CC SP mins by now