USA.GIF
USA

Entries

No.
Name
Nation
WDSophia SCHALLER / Livio MAYR
SP: "Helium" by Sia Furler, Chris Braide
FS: "Voices Carry" by Adona, Roary and The Colony; "Unsecret" by A. Mann, J. Pesce, M. Hausman, R. Holmes; choreo by Mark Pillay
AUT
1Brooke MCINTOSH / Benjamin MIMAR
SP: "Oh! Darling by The Beatles
FD: "S.O.S. d'un terrien en détresse" performed by Ariane Moffatt, Cirque du Soleil, Jean-Phi Goncalves; "The Firmament" by Karl Hugo; choreo by David Wilson, Sandra Bezic, Carol Lane, Juris Razgulajevs
CAN
2Barbora KUCIANOVA / Martin BIDAR
SP: "Burning" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
FS: "Wicked Game" by Chris Isaak, performed by Lusaint; "Wicked Game" by Chris Isaak, performed by Annaca, Ursine Vulpine; choreo by Julie Marcotte (SP), Petr Bidar, Barbora Prokopová (FS)
CZE
3Milania VAANANEN / Filippo CLERICI
SP: "Bad to the Bone" by 2Wei & Bri Bryant
FS: "Young and Beautiful" by Lana del Rey; "Help" by Hurt
FIN
4Camille KOVALEV / Pavel KOVALEV
SP: "The Feeling Begins" by Peter Gabriel (Remix by Abyss feat Jesuss In Matthew, Maxime Rodriguez); "Prince of Persia" (Electrosila digital mix) by DJ Riga et Matisse, Maxime Rodriguez
FS: "Manners Maketh Man" (from "Kingsman The Secret Service" soundtrack) by Henry Jackman, Matthew Margeson, arranged by Maxime Rodriguez; "Gun Barrel" (from "No Time to Die" soundtrack by Hans Zimmer, arranged by Maxime Rodriguez); "A Terrible Choice (from "Mission Impossible Fallout" soundtrack) by Lorne Balfe arranged by Maxime Rodriguez; "No Time to Die" by Billie Eilish, arranged by Maxime Rodriguez; "!No Time to Die (M+ike remix) by Billie Eilish, arranged by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Dominique Deniaud, Nathalie Depouilly
FRA
5Oceane PIEGAD / Denys STREKALINFRA
6Letizia ROSCHER / Luis SCHUSTER
SP: "In the Air Tonight" by Joseph William Morgan Ft. Shadow Royale, Phil Collins
FS: "Light of the Seven" (from "Game of Thrones") by Ramin Djawadi; "Dawn of Faith" by Eternal Eclipse; "Khaleesi" (from "Game of Thrones") by Ramin Djawadi; choreo by Aljona Savchenko; Ingo Steuer
GER
7Maria PAVLOVA / Alexei SVIATCHENKO
SP: "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen
FS: "My Perception Of Love" by Benjamin Amaru; "Iron 2021" by Woodkid; choreo by Sofia Evdokimova
HUN
8Irma CALDARA / Riccardo MAGLIOITA
9Rebecca GHILARDI / Filippo AMBROSINI
SP: "L'Estasi Dell'Oro (The Ecstasy Of Gold)" by Ennio Morricone; "The Ecstasy of Gold" by Metallica, Ennio Morricone
FS: "The Brides (Bram Stoker's Dracula soundtrack)" by Wojciech Kilar; "Blood for Dracula (Main Title)" by Joohyun Park; "Vampire Hunters (Bram Stoker's Dracula soundtrack)" by Wojciech Kilar; choreo by Luca Lanotte
ITA
WDIsabella GAMEZ / Aleksandr KOROVIN
SP: "My Love" by Kovacs
FS: "Somewhere in Time" by Dino; choreo by Marina Zoueva; Ilya Tkachenko; Sofia Evdokimova
PHI
10Ellie KAM / Danny O'SHEA
SP: "Finale" from "East of Eden" by Lee Holdridge
FS: "Exhibition" (from "Nocturnal Animals" soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski; "Wayward Sisters" (from "Nocturnal Animals" soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski; "Table For Two" (from "Nocturnal Animals" soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Drew Meekins
USA
11Chelsea LIU / Balazs NAGY
SP: "Dive" by Ed Sheeran
FS: "A Thousand Times Goodnight" by Abel Korzeniowski
USA
Maria MOKHOVA / Ivan MOKHOV
SP: "Benise Malaguena" by Roni Benise
FS: "My Fair Lady" by Alan Jay Lerner, Frederick Loewe; choreo by Oksana Yakusheva, Andrei Mokhov
USA

Last edited:

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Am I alone here? Coffee break done and now I am ready to continue the FS watching marathon.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thank you to @elektra blue for mentioning over in the Junior Men's thread that she was watching the Finlandia Pairs. I had forgot about them! :slink:

Livestream for the Pairs FS is now on air.

Here is the link for the livestream (€17.99/month):
https://www.ruutu.fi/stream/4421549

Here is the Time Schedule:
https://www.figureskatingresults.fi...----------FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
https://www.figureskatingresults.fi/results/2324/csfin2023/SEG006.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm trying to watch this and the Junior Men in Armenia... and all I can think with these two is... is she a cat?

And the answer is yes, she's Catwoman!