2023 CS Lombardia Trophy: Skate Picks | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Lombardia Trophy: Skate Picks    Deadline: 2023-09-08 at 11:00 (UTC/GMT)

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Bronze in dance...... and gold in men!? 🤣:rofl:

Speaking of medals, how does one get those shiny dots underneath our username for "Individual Bronze", "Individual Gold" and the likes? Is it from the final standings at the end of the season?

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
bronze in women! i thought i completely tanked this! what a nice surprice! congrats everyone!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Bronze in dance...... and gold in men!? 🤣:rofl:

Speaking of medals, how does one get those shiny dots underneath our username for "Individual Bronze", "Individual Gold" and the likes? Is it from the final standings at the end of the season?
The medals that count for pixels to be displayed under your avatar can come from each event, but not from the disciplines themselves but from the overall scores. Also, as you mentioned, there are medals awarded cumulatively at the end of the season in each category. There is a thread explaining all of this, if you scroll down the forum. Hope this helps.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:cool::bsplit: Gold in Pairs! 😲🤗🥰😊😍 I believe in Minerva Fabienne Hase !!! :dance3:

Methinks I may have to take these contests more seriously. And ... it is so fun. thanks to all who play, contribute, score, etc. :hap10: