2023 JGP Armenian Cup Men's Short Program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Armenian Cup Men's Short Program

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
:unsure: my new nephew will come in january...do you think i should get him something (or better his mom) anyway?
Gianluca will surely love this.
money-baby-crying.gif

Country
Norway
i already failed with Gianluca (they're here btw...not today, today they're my sister's in law's problem)
I think you still need to babysit Gianluca aka make him sit watch figure skating with you, I mean you have to be persistent, eventually he want to be a figure skater or figure skater addict :biggrin:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I think you still need to babysit Gianluca aka make him sit watch figure skating with you, I mean you have to be persistent, eventually he want to be a figure skater or figure skater addict :biggrin:
living in Germany could even make things easier for him...should i talk my sister and my brother in law into moving to Switzerland so they can send him to Lambiel?

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
OK, Mr. biologist, my pleasure. And what about stork and babies? How it really works? :D :D

stork.jpg
*Ms. :wink: And I'm afraid the storks are not involved in baby delivery - Certainly would make things much easier for us, would it not? :laugh: Luckily for me, I'm no ornithologist or human biologist (though I certainly am human even if I don't study humans 😅).

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
but no one seems to be very successful i want Gianluca to make Jgp finals
Junior men are so chaotics than he has all his chances imo. The only category where you can have two golds with the lowest scores and easiest layouts among the JGPF finalists (Broussard) and where you can win JGPF while you were not initially among the finalists (Gogolev).