2023 JGP Budapest Pairs Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Budapest Pairs Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Oh, I was so tempted to reply with the Trip Advisor page for the pizzeria that is owned by my main skating crush's family!

But. most of the reviews are in Italian, and I can't be bothered translating them to find out what they were saying. For obvious reasons, I want them to say nice things!

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Oh, I was so tempted to reply with the Trip Advisor page for the pizzeria that is owned by my main skating crush's family!

But. most of the reviews are in Italian, and I can't be bothered translating them to find out what they were saying. For obvious reasons, I want them to say nice things!

CaroLiza_fan
link me :biggrin: (in private if you want)

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
just copy/past the reviews

Sure, if I was copying and pasting for you, I may as well be copying and pasting into Google Translate!

And that's the whole reason we're having this conversation - I couldn't be bothered doing that.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anyway, back to the skating. Every time I hear the first few notes of this music, I think it's "Waltzing Matilda". And then it continues on and I realise that it's not.

Simply beautiful programme.

Wow! Their ISU Bio says they started off as gymnasts! 😲

CaroLiza_fan

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Yixi YANG / Shunyang DENG (CHN)
Spring Blossom performed by Andre Rieu

3Tw2
1Lz*
2LoTh
3Li4
CCoSp2V
StSq2
FiDSp4

Score: 40.34

I say this without intending malice, but they look somewhat weaker than last season, she, in particular, seems to be struggling a bit. Was there an injury?

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
why 1lz? Surely they could do a 2T instead why not get any points for that element ?
They have really nice lifts, they still are rather new so im interested to see how they will develop from here on.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Sure, if I was copying and pasting for you, I may as well be copying and pasting into Google Translate!

And that's the whole reason we're having this conversation - I couldn't be bothered doing that.

CaroLiza_fan
i believe i know my language better than google, but suit yourself :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: