2023 John Nicks Pairs Challenge | Sep 6-9 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 John Nicks Pairs Challenge | Sep 6-9

yuki@thelake

On the Ice
Very high throw for Max and Val but Max fell on side by side jump. 2 foot landing on twist with hands down. Lifts gorgeous as always

Andrea82

Medalist
NQS Senior
PlaceStartNameScore
13Katie McBeath, Winterhurst FSC
Daniil Parkman, SC of New York
22Linzy Fitzpatrick, SC of New York
Keyton Bearinger, SC of New York
the panel of judges and callers they had is the same of the international Senior competition.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States

yesterday

Record Breaker
The international portion of this competition counts for TES minimums, right?
Because then the Crafoords and Schaller/Mayr have just gotten the minimums for Sr Worlds. (Schaller/Mayr even got exactly 29 in TES!)

default_0334.gif

Andrea82

Medalist
The international portion of this competition counts for TES minimums, right?
Yes, all officials have at least "international" qualification, the technical panel is from 3 different ISU members (USA, Canada and Australia), there are at least 5 judges and USA don't have a majority on the panel (3 US judges out of 7 + France, New Zealand, Canada and Mexico).

They will also get World Standing points as there are 5 pairs from 3 ISU members

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had considered attending this tomorrow but all the Pairs I wanted to see have withdrawn. Glad we have @yuki@thelake to provide live commentary.

(I'm bummed I'm going to miss Mid Atlantics this weekend but I'll be in Toronto for TIFF so that will make up for it! I enjoyed attending the Women's FS last year and seeing Isabeau, Lindsay, and Ava, among others. Looks like Isabeau will be there again, she should win easily)

cabres

On the Ice

Thank you RussianBleu , but unfortunately the page that opens for me is still "The competition has not started yet". But I'm glad that I can see the protocols.....And I can see NQS Event page.​

Last edited: