2023 Kings Cup International | Oct 5-8 | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2023 Kings Cup International | Oct 5-8

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Why is Goku stopping? Wrong music?

and suspended again!😩

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OK, that was one odd mix of music. A Fleetwood Mac song that I'm not particularly fond of, Come and Get Your Love, which I adore and Sam perked up on, and I don't know the last one.

Too bad about the falls and choppy jumps, but still performance chops to spare.:hap10:
He will still need to clean it up…yesterday was so great but apparently today not so? I’m like 2 skaters behind.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He will still need to clean it up…yesterday was so great but apparently today not so? I’m like 2 skaters behind.

Skate was much cleaner yesterday, and I liked the Bollywood type music better than this mishmash.

Still the Sam charm, however.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Really? Everybody and his dog has skated to “Fix You” and you suspend a stream with what, 19 people watching?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Man Sam is so hot. I did check his age to make sure I could have that opinion. And he was at Philly 2022!

Carol1

Medalist
Paniot didn't come to mess around. He has three arrows on the back of his shirt pointing to his butt, which he wiggled intensely during the step sequence. This program and costume will certainly be iconic and referenced decades from now. The only other program this season so far that made such an impact was the free by Guarino Sabaté from Spain.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great job, Yaro! He is happy with his skate too. His jumps have always been impressive, performance, all there.

But I don't like Queen, didn't like them in the 70s, don't like them now. An outlier, I know. ;)

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Also I unironically love Yaro's costume. I do like a costume that looks like a costume, rather than a shirt and pants picked up on the way to the rink. Yaro has the swagger to pull it off. :)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great job, Yaro! He is happy with his skate too. His jumps have always been impressive, performance, all there.

But I don't like Queen, didn't like them in the 70s, don't like them now. An outlier, I know. ;)

If one is going to skate to Queen, one should be like Yuhana Yokoi and skate to "Fat Bottomed Girls." That was iconic.