2023 U.S. Nationals Jr. Women's Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Nationals Jr. Women's Free Skate

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
7 Sarah Everhardt in red dress is well balanced skater with good jumps and spins skating to requiem.
Missed first group. Brought 3 sweaters, Gracie’s sloth, Gracie’s flowers, one medium teddy bear which is going to whoever moves me the most, a bag with 3 diet cokes, a bag of peanuts and some jerky. Please don’t tell me we are growing a cactus garden here
Sadly yes, but there are 7 novices skating Junior so not unexpected.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
8 Sofia Bezkorovainaya - N
Wearing hot pink, black and gray she skates to Edith Piaf. She is very tiny but attacks her jumps and rotates well. Lots of jumps landed, but small. Now music change to New York, New York. She needs to skate juniors, she has all the jumps. Her coach has done well with her.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Pity about the botched first combo but the rest solid for Logan. Hope she gets a competition next year as she has potential and good qualities.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
9 Logan Higase-Chen in black dress skates to James Bond music. Missed her toe pick on first jump. Strong jumps and elegant spins. 3Lo and 3F landed. Very well done. Into the lead.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Clean - 1 for Annika. Never seen her before. Lovely soft quality to her skating. Should lead.

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
I have arrived! I just realized I was sitting in the wrong section yesterday. My actual seats are slightly better, but I’m already missing my neighbors.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
10 Annika Chao - N. Lovely purple dress trimmed in magenta. Tall and elegant. 3Lz-2T. Very pleasant expression on her face. Nice 3Lo and 3T. One fall. Gorgeous spiral and posture.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
11 Ela Cui - N Lavender and purple dress. Well rotated first jumps. Quiet elegance. These novice ladies are gorgeous. Ela has excellent presentation and attack on all her moves. She should lead the FS,

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
And yet another very solid skate. Clean. Another very young skater. The US Jr women are bringing it!!