2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Men LP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Men LP

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I’m actually happy with Roman’s layout other than the opening 3A. I would prefer him just to do a 2A eu 3S instead to give him confidence. Instead he is going to fall and then pop all remaining jumps 😩
But, if he lands the first jump, I love the 4S 2A combo followed I guess by 3Lo eu 3S and then 4S. Second half is 3Lz 3T and then 3Lz. So, I like how he does his combos first and then the solo jumps afterwards.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I’m actually happy with Roman’s layout other than the opening 3A. I would prefer him just to do a 2A eu 3S instead to give him confidence. Instead he is going to fall and then pop all remaining jumps 😩
But, if he lands the first jump, I love the 4S 2A combo followed I guess by 3Lo eu 3S and then 4S. Second half is 3Lz 3T and then 3Lz. So, I like how he does his combos first and then the solo jumps afterwards.
I think his layout is a bit ambitious considering

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Wow!! Prior to Nationals, I would have never thought Damien would be leading after the first group

Are Conrad and Roman really skating on the next group?

Nam makes me nervous 😟 (too much energy for someone like me)

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Is that my beautiful Lia Cho following Nam around? 😍

Edit: It is; she is so cute; I can’t wait to see her skate at Novice Challenger and hopefully, Nationals;

Roman needs to learn how to handle competition nerves from this 11 year old 😎