2024 U.S. Nationals Men's Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2024 U.S. Nationals Men's Free Skate

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I haven’t been posting that much lately and so I used to copy and paste smarter people’s predictions and then mix em up a bit just to keep it honest. When I saw that you have to individually select skaters I felt very overwhelmed and quickly vacated the predictions thread I’m shame :slink:|}—-:laugh2:
I still look at other people’s predictions for stuff like junior events I haven’t been following tbh… probably should have copied someone for Russian nationals instead of doing the equivalent of throwing darts at a dartboard due to all the new names

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I haven’t been posting that much lately and so I used to copy and paste smarter people’s predictions and then mix em up a bit just to keep it honest. When I saw that you have to individually select skaters I felt very overwhelmed and quickly vacated the predictions thread I’m shame :slink:|}—-:laugh2:

I pick with my heart and if my heart is not full enough I pick the rest from a hat.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I used to do that too. :LOL:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just looked at my predictions and think I would’ve done better blindfolded
I'm terrible at the prediction game. The only time I've ever won a discipline was during the covid GP China, and I didn't know anyone, so I just listed the pairs (maybe it was the dance) alphabetically as they appeared in the dropdown. The placements came out exactly that way! LOL

I rarely play, but I did this time. I predicted chaos and messiness, but not this mix of chaos and messiness.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I'm terrible at the prediction game. The only time I've ever won a discipline was during the covid GP China, and I didn't know anyone, so I just listed the pairs (maybe it was the dance) alphabetically as they appeared in the dropdown. The placements came out exactly that way! LOL

I rarely play, but I did this time. I predicted chaos and messiness, but not this mix of chaos and messiness.
i used to medal in this thing :tantrum:my crystal ball is a fraud

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ashley do not jinx the skaters. You said about Chock & Bates that it would take something really unusual for then to not win the free dance. I don’t know what you said about the pairs…