Alena Kostornaia | Page 140 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

skatergurl7

On the Ice
Her SP deserves 80+ points, a real masterpiece. Excited to see her FS dress but I really hope they don’t do another costume change

macy

Record Breaker
Her SP deserves 80+ points, a real masterpiece. Excited to see her FS dress but I really hope they don’t do another costume change

since both Anna and Sasha had one, i hope not either, even though a costume change would have been most appropriate for Aliona's Twilight out of all 3 skaters. oh well, i just hope it's not tacky or a rework of her show dress!

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
I have a feeling the Alena is going to be stronger at this challenger than what she was at the test skates. She has had about a month of solid training without having to worry about traveling anywhere. I wish that we knew if Alena was training her triple axel. She is so consistent with her other triples that I would imagine she would be training it at least in a harness. But then again I can see why wouldn't want to risk another injury.

Good luck to our little angelic vampire!! Skate your little heart out and make those judges give you +5 GOEs:hap10:

SkateSkates

Medalist
I am really looking forward to seeing Aliona in just 2 days!! I hope with another month of solid training she is feeling confident in her technique - especially on the lutz which was great in the SP of the test skates but a bit wonky on both attempts in the LP.

Of course I would love to see her bring out the 3A - if not in competition, maybe during the practices to get used to performing it under pressure

Decoder

On the Ice
I have a feeling the Alena is going to be stronger at this challenger than what she was at the test skates. She has had about a month of solid training without having to worry about traveling anywhere. I wish that we knew if Alena was training her triple axel. She is so consistent with her other triples that I would imagine she would be training it at least in a harness. But then again I can see why wouldn't want to risk another injury.

Good luck to our little angelic vampire!! Skate your little heart out and make those judges give you +5 GOEs:hap10:

How sweet! Now she actually delivered it!

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
How sweet! Now she actually delivered it!

I am literally so happy that I woke up to this news!! If she lands her triple axel, then she should be ahead of Liza if they both go clean. Those judges better not hold down the GOEs on her triple axel or I might fly to Findlandia and have a talk with them about their eyesight:devil:

Good luck to our little angel tomorrow in her short program!! Show the judges why so many people love your skating, Alena!! :hap93:

macy

Record Breaker
I am literally so happy that I woke up to this news!! If she lands her triple axel, then she should be ahead of Liza if they both go clean. Those judges better not hold down the GOEs on her triple axel or I might fly to Findlandia and have a talk with them about their eyesight:devil:

Good luck to our little angel tomorrow in her short program!! Show the judges why so many people love your skating, Alena!! :hap93:

oh easily! she should absolutely be ahead of Liza if they both compete comparable tech content. Alena's quality of everything is so far ahead.

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
This is the best news I could possibly have woken up to today [emoji7][emoji24] I'm so proud of our girl!! This little vampire is going to make heads roll.

SXTN

Final Flight
WOOOOOOWWWW

She's back in the game now.

With that entrance and a clean landing it's +4/+5

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
WOOOOOOWWWW

She's back in the game now.

With that entrance and a clean landing it's +4/+5
No other lady (except for Liu) does that kind of entrance, not even Rika... LOL, all ladies to compete at IdF and NHK must be panicking right now, Eteri bringing the chaos!!