Alena Kostornaia | Page 242 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

dhjh811

On the Ice
EG doesn’t even have to release her, any administrative person in Sambo can sign Aliona’s documents. The problem at the moment is that Aliona didn’t even apply to transfer (submit her papers) in the first place, that’s why RusFed keeps commenting on this. She can’t get released, if she didn’t apply for it...

I don’t think Plushenko would’ve just forgotten about paperwork... is Aliona hesitating, I wonder?

Yeah, no. I really doubt that, especially since they've already started choreographing her programs.

sclloyd

On the Ice
Country
United-States
So for Aliona's birthday we had a gift of some beautiful photos of her training at AngelsofPlushenko

Rozanov post is beautiful and there are this too

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEQsOyDJTFP/
She look happy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEQsHyBpPZ2/
Thinking about Carolina seeing this

Well, if nothing else came out of quarantine, she definitely got much more flexible, which is exciting because if she could have a weak spot, I definitely think that was it. I hope she has a very happy birthday. While I really highly doubt that there is anything she can do about the transfer rules, and it seems as though she is training regularly as she should be, knowing that there are clerical things unresolved I imagine must be stressful.

I am very very curious about the transfer given that it's not even been applied for. I am dying to know what happened at Sambo 70, but I get the sense we never will.

Batsuchan

Medalist
Rozanov https://www.instagram.com/p/CEQf2fGJete/ - Happy Birthday Alyonka������
May this day be the happiest! May your dreams come true!

It seems their relationship is longer as I thought

Yes, if they've been working together for 6 years like his post suggests, then I guess he was helping her even before she joined Team Tutberidze...?

If so, then it's not surprising that she considered him to be her favorite coach. She does look very comfortable with him, and I'm glad to see her looking so happy! :yes:

Wishing Aliona the happiest of birthdays, and wishing Aliona & Coach Hot Sergei all the best for the season ahead! :cheer2:

ETA Hmm, now his post says 5 years (I swear it said 6 before)...but still, I guess that's still before she joined Team Tutberidze...

Ifwe

Rinkside
Yes, if they've been working together for 6 years like his post suggests, then I guess he was helping her even before she joined Team Tutberidze...?

If so, then it's not surprising that she considered him to be her favorite coach. She does look very comfortable with him, and I'm glad to see her looking so happy! :yes:

Wishing Aliona the happiest of birthdays, and wishing Aliona & Coach Hot Sergei all the best for the season ahead! :cheer2:

yeah same i’m surprised they have been working together for six years.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Yeah, no. I really doubt that, especially since they've already started choreographing her programs.

Not in a sense of going back, rather if she’s possibly had other options on the table and she still has them in mind
Aliona definitely won’t be doing the paperwork herself, rather her parents or Plushenko. But given the comments of the fed, I’d assume they’re strongly hinting they want it to get done rather sooner than later.

But that’s a conversation not for today. Today’s Aliona’s birthday, hope she has a wonderful day!

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
First happy birthday 17th birthday aljona. [emoji322][emoji322] and secondly i love the foto content we got of her . She looks happy and the hair makes her look more mature. I love her new hairlook

Gesendet von meinem SM-T813 mit Tapatalk

dunffvanstorn

Final Flight
Happy birthday, Aliona! I wish you happiness, health and success in your life.

On a side note: loved the new hairstyle, loved the flexibility, also impressed by the fact that Rozanov’s been coaching her longer than Eteri has. It really helped understand her choice.

Am I the only one who’s DYING to know about her programs???

Fried

Final Flight
Even if it's actually about Alyona: In these photos, not only she, but also Plushy looks very authentic and personable. He should coach more and make less "funny" commercials. Such photos are IMO 1000x better for his image. :agree: