Alexa Scimeca Knierim & Chris Knierim | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Alexa Scimeca Knierim & Chris Knierim

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Very sweet note from Chris about his Dad. thoughts and prayers to Alexa and Chris.:ghug:

I do have to say I am less than excited about a Chaplin program. Christopher Dean, yes, but Chaplin: not my favorite skating theme, musically or character-wise. But I would have said that about Metallica too, and Alexa and Chris pulled that off. So :cheer:

madforskating

On the Ice
Hi! New poster here and Alexa+Chris uber!

I first spotted these guys at the Skate America 2015 FS, which was kind of messy but they still got the silver there. What amazed me was how regal Alexa seemed! So tiny but she is a QUEEN!

I think Chaplin might be cute for them. Both "Come What May" and "Ghost" are really serious themes - falling in love and then losing that person, which seems so much more emotional because of Alexa's health this season. I think it's hard to skate a sad program clean when you're feeling the emotions from it, so it might be good for them to do something that makes them feel happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Also...should we update the thread title to read "Alexa Scimeca Knierim"? that is her full name now.

madforskating

On the Ice
Alexa's 3Lo - It's great that she looks well!

Should they consider doing a throw 3Lo? I believe they do 3F and 3S throws. I believe that replacing the 3S with 3Lo would be a few more points.

A throw 3Lo would be awesome! Tarasova/Morozov have a killer throw 3Lo and I think Alexa and Chris could easily do the same.
I also wonder if they should try training SBS 3Lo's. Toe and salchow seem to give Chris trouble, so maybe loop would be better? Not sure on that.

musicfan80

Medalist
One weekend until the Skate It Forward show in Columbus, OH! :) Here is the link if you still want to buy tickets! Tickets are $13 and there are shows at 2:30PM and 5:30PM. It would be cool if we saw photos/videos - hopefully they will be posted by Skate It Forward.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm really happy that Alexa and Chris were invited to the NBC Media Summit this week! :biggrin:

Photos:
Alexa: Cute photo with a goat!
Chris: Another photo with the goat.
Alexa: Set photo - Looks like a winter wonderland theme.
Alexa: Lift photo - Great photo how strong both Alexa and Chris are.
NBCOlympics: Couple Goals! :agree:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Here's hoping Alexa feels as good as she looks -- especially in their cute Cookie Monster photo! She looks wonderful. Hope she's doing ok.

musicfan80

Medalist
Last edited: