Alexandra Trusova | Page 100 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Arbitrary

Medalist
FS practice run was OK, in her usual style. 4Lz crash but 4T-1Eu-3T was fine this time. Too long prep for 4S.
It's mandatory for Sasha to crash few quads in practice...

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Abdominal, Oblique and Spinal muscles provide the core strength a lean power skater like Aleksandra needs.

She has the ideal proportions and power to weight ratio for those big skills. She just needs have the endurance and to maintain concentration and everything will turn out OK in competition.

Careful time management, work and sleeping pattern in this other time zone are the most important right now for Aleksandra, to rest properly, recharge and to deliver when she needs tomorrow in the free skate.

Dudakov knows best and Aleksandra should put her trust in him, he is responsible to set Aleksandra up and to fine tune her mentally.

Clean skating, fair judging and a good competition to Aleksandra and all the other skaters.
Do yourselves proud!

Happy Skates

Final Flight
Has anyone else noticed the additions to Sasha's choreo sequence? She added in a backwards spiral, and added back in the other spiral right before the 4T combo (she had it when she was doing a 3Lz+3Lo there, but took it out when she first did the 4 quad layout). It looks amazing now! Especially the spiral into the 4T combo. I also noticed that her Euler looks so much prettier! They really do keep on improving her.

Alextrusova

Rinkside
Has anyone else noticed the additions to Sasha's choreo sequence? She added in a backwards spiral, and added back in the other spiral right before the 4T combo (she had it when she was doing a 3Lz+3Lo there, but took it out when she first did the 4 quad layout). It looks amazing now! Especially the spiral into the 4T combo. I also noticed that her Euler looks so much prettier! They really do keep on improving her.

The speed with which she develops is simply astounding. Have we ever seen another skater like her in the history of figure skating?

Vilord

Final Flight
Country
Sweden
The speed with which she develops is simply astounding. Have we ever seen another skater like her in the history of figure skating?

Certainly no lady who can do 4 quads. If we are refering only to her ability to learn and improve fast there are probably a few more with similair evolution curves only with lower peaks. (because times where different and people didnt think women could do quads)

silveruskate

On the Ice
Seeing Sasha's abdominals, she is one of the fittest skaters out there, and with a sprinkle of talent it is paying off wonderfully. :)

Nachi

On the Ice
Holy cow Sasha!! The next time someone says that Eteri starves her students I am going to show them this :eeking::devil:

Holy cow indeed! For that kind of muscles you need a very balanced diet. Wouldn't be possible through just starving. That doesn't help in general. Of course you need a certain weight for certain elements but wow...I'm super impressed! She did a good job today and I wish her best of luck for the FS!

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Great skate , Sasha. Of course, she was nervous, but she was did well. The judges were not stingy with her. So everything is in her hands tomorrow. Have a good rest and land your quads tomorrow.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Great skate , Sasha. Of course, she was nervous, but she was did well. The judges were not stingy with her. So everything is in her hands tomorrow. Have a good rest and land your quads tomorrow.

Yes. Today it was about "not to lose too many points on Rika", which she fulfilled. Stsq level is weird, but hey, Blame Canada :biggrin:

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker

Judges were giving out StSq 2 to everyone like candies on halloween, I mean.... :taunt: But I'm still happy with the result, damn that Lutz-Loop was looking phenomenal!
So easy and big! :clap:
Now kill them all with quads, our little dragon!

neusw

On the Ice
I am soooo looking forward to the new dragon dress! The old one just did not flatter Sasha in terms of color or the weird cutouts. Also wasn’t very on-theme. Sasha just is not a pink girl.

Arbitrary

Medalist
Sasha & Co knew perfectly well there is no chance for 1st or 2nd place if both Trixel Girls are OK.
So she doesn't look disappointed too much...