Alexandra Trusova | Page 108 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Vemvane

On the Ice
Thanks for sharing the pics, Lunalovesskating. Sasha has the cutest smile. The way she goes from fierce on the ice to downright adorable off it melts my heart. She is such a gem!

Skuratov

On the Ice
Well done, Sasha, for skating clean! I had one moment where I held my breath in her combo, but she got through it just fine. She is so determined.

When she slipped at the start, and then got up laughing, I had to join in, especially when she was still trying to compose herself and not break out in laughter again just before her music started. Her attitude is wonderful, the way she takes it all in good humour.

Me too. For a moment I thought she was not going to get it (compose herself ).

That is a Champion attitude. I remember her last Junior season she made one mistake in her SP at JGPF and at JWC too. When she finished her performance looked at her coaches and started to laugh.

Skuratov

On the Ice
If she delivers a clean quad quads free program tomorrow, she is a true heroine. She has to knock that 5th wicket down and claim her own golden entry into the Grand Prix Final.

If she skates tomorrow she will be a heroine. If she lands 3 or 4 quads she will prove she is an alien.
I hope her health is better tomorrow.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
If she skates tomorrow she will be a heroine. If she lands 3 or 4 quads she will prove she is an alien.
I hope her health is better tomorrow.

Aleksandra just finished her FP training session. Still, she looked slightly under the weather to me and lacked her usual 'attack' to the jumps.

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
Her 4S is a real beauty. I think the 4T is her most comfortable quad though, and it amazes me every time. Ah, what an athlete she is!

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Sasha rarely has clean runthru before competition. The more she is fierce in the competition itself.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Sasha rarely has clean runthu before competition. The more she is fierce in the competition itself.

Perhaps she wanted it too much and over concentrated herself, perhaps she had a temperature ...

It's all in the range of natural variation of any athlete's performance. She herself will be disappointed and face a debriefing, but she will take the critique to heart and improve from it.

Skuratov

On the Ice
As american football game fans say: A win is a Win. Not in her best condition but she did it with determination. She seemed worried when she step into the rink. Needs work more in 4S or change it.
Dracarys!!

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
As american football game fans say: A win is a Win. Not in her best condition but she did it with determination. She seemed worried when she step into the rink. Needs work more in 4S or change it.
Dracarys!!

I think that 99.9 % of ladies would sacrifice their soul to the devil for such "not the best condition" :biggrin:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Aww, that 4S is still a trouble. Fingers crossed she gets well fast and shines in Torino. So happy for her!

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Guys, support Sasha‘s isu fs Video with upvotes and nice comments!
She’s getting downvoted and some of the comments, as expected, are nasty.

Let's support Sasha!

Last edited by a moderator: