Alexandra Trusova | Page 117 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

macy

Record Breaker
Luck she lost... Sorry for the girl.

no need to feel sorry for her, she knows she can't win a SP against skaters with a 3A and clean skates just yet. it's not over til its over, we still have half the competition left. it will be very interesting to see how the cards fall.

Vemvane

On the Ice
That was a good, sensible skate by Sasha today - I would have liked to see her 3A again, but sometimes it's more important to skate clean, and not take the risks. She has improved so much in terms of her flexibility and her spins over the last couple of years, and it's nice to see that paying off with level 4s for her. Also, knowing she is going to unleash the quads in the free, I am very curious to see if she can make up the 13.5 point gap - tomorrow is going to be thrilling all the way to the finish.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker

LOL, Olga Yermolina had to fetch Tina before she ran off since Aleksandra was still in her boots.

How Tina manages to deal with all this? She is as brave as her mistress :)

Aleksandra needs to skate squeaky clean to beat either Alyona or Anna to the Gold medal when they both skate cleanly.

But proofing herself is more important than winning at the moment, it seems to Aleksandra.

I am guessing at Anna, Alyona and Aleksandra on the rostrum as 1-2-3, but my guess is as good as anyones ;-)

Let's hope all skate cleanly tomorrow and the honest best one wins.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Sasha SP has improved a lot, so much attention to detail this time!
I think before she did not commit to her spirals and spins as much, but she really did pay a lot more attention this time!

neusw

On the Ice
Sasha had a clean runthrough! 4 quads and a nice 3Lz-3Lo. No 4S, thank God. :pray:

Thank god she’s finally listening to her coaches and getting smarter about layout. I can’t remember the last time I saw a clean free from her, and she’s really been doing herself a disservice by going for too much. It’s all well and good to try things out in competition, but clearly she does not need competition experience to get her jumps perfected in the background. Just look how well she’s doing with the 4F, which by all accounts she hasn’t even been seriously practicing all that long. She has plenty of time to stabilize the 3A and 4S before putting them in her program.

magdalena

On the Ice
Alena won GPF this and last season
Anna won Nationals this and last season
So is seems Alexandra is going to win Worlds

sunn1ly

On the Ice
Sasha it's just a bad day. And you know what since Alena took the JP final and Anna the nationals it's time for you to take the World s.

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
Awww that was so heartbreaking!! Sasha is so brave to try that final quad toe after popping the first one. When she fell on the quad flip, I kind of had a feeling that she would mess up the quad lutz. I hope that Sasha realizes that not every performance can be a good one. There are always going to be those tough performances, but Sasha has the determination and I know that she will bounce back at Euros.

I felt bad for Sasha when the camera people kept trying to record her crying. Why can’t they just give these girls some space?! Sergei and Daniil tried to block them but the camera people moved around them. And then Sasha was walking backwards so she wouldn’t have to face the camera. That shouldn’t have to happen. Maybe someone from the Russian Fed should contact 1TV and tell them to the girls some space.

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
There is a Russian proverb:
За одного битого двух небитых дают.
One beaten costs two not beaten.
That's all I would say to Sasha today.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
:ghug: so sad for her falls, but she won her spot for Europeans so I hope she rests well and shines there!