Alina Zagitova | Page 1018 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
They are promising "sensation". Well, I'm done probably :dbana:

In a preview clip they said that Alina will talk about the following:
How Alina changed the layout during her FS , How she is getting over her nerves and her relationship with her coaches. And she will talk about a sensation (Maybe Ice Show?)

Autumn Leaves

On the Ice
Now I am worried. At the beginning of the news, they announced Alina's statement with the words "a sensational confession that will strike fs fans straight in the hearts"... And they keep giving her dramatic walk.

Autumn Leaves

On the Ice
Waiting for your report...

Oh, it will be immediate. Poorly translated as neither Russian nor English is my native language, but immediate :)
Can't wait through the news about high-tech solar trucks, Ukraine, Boris Johnson, horses... These journalists have no sense of what is really important!!! And I really hope they are overly dramatic and Alina will announce giving autographs at the Red square on Christmas....

Lechat

On the Ice
Country
France
Now I am worried. At the beginning of the news, they announced Alina's statement with the words "a sensational confession that will strike fs fans straight in the hearts"... And they keep giving her dramatic walk.

She will introduce her fiance :)

Decoder

On the Ice
Oh, it will be immediate. Poorly translated as neither Russian nor English is my native language, but immediate :)
Can't wait through the news about high-tech solar trucks, Ukraine, Boris Johnson, horses... These journalists have no sense of what is really important!!! And I really hope they are overly dramatic and Alina will announce giving autographs at the Red square on Christmas....

Thank you! That's what a journalist/tv guy does nowdays.