Alina Zagitova | Page 1071 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

Zagipatra

On the Ice
I totally get that... I'm just (selfishly) quite happy that we will see her skate again since we can't know for sure whether the COI shows will be cancelled...

Zagipatra

On the Ice
Wow, I just heard that Worlds have been canceled...Insane (and very sad for 3A) that Alina remains the reigning WC...Has that ever happened before? That a WC remains WC the next season due to Worlds being canceled?

Finley

Record Breaker
Wow, I just heard that Worlds have been canceled...Insane (and very sad for 3A) that Alina remains the reigning WC...Has that ever happened before? That a WC remains WC the next season due to Worlds being canceled?

On February 15, 1961, the entire 18-member U.S. figure skating team was killed in a plane crash in Berg-Kampenhout, Belgium. The team was on its way to the 1961 World Figure Skating Championships in Prague, Czechoslovakia.

The World Championships was cancelled that year.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Seems like it was a mass competiotion (together with Aliona, Morisi...) :)

What's the fun of doing a PE obstacle course all by yourself? Observing your compatriot having a go, challenging him/her, laughing over their mistakes, and being angry when they laugh at your mistakes, daily routine in a close knit training group.

This is the top group of Khrustalniy after all, where everything is competitive, probably including grabbing the best bites and snacks in the cafetaria during breaks or the best seats in the lounge room.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Alina's new program

The cancellation of the world championship was discouraging, a lot of effort from our athletes and the coaching staff to prepare, but everyone understands, and health is above all! Alina and I were preparing a surprise for everyone, a new production in which Alina will appear as the beautiful Esmeralda from the musical Notre Dame de Paris! She was invited to the Gala of the World Cup, as a nominee for the ISU Skating Awards. Now the main thing is that everyone takes care of themselves and their loved ones, so that those who are ill recover! And you will be able to see our beautiful girls and Alina’s new programme in the show “Russia, Forward” on March 29!
#teamtutberidze #alinazagitova #daniilgleikhengauz #choreographer #health #bestrong