Alina Zagitova | Page 1122 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

lopsilceci

On the Ice
Country
Mexico
I really admire Alina for choosing to study something that challenges her and is outside of her comfort zone. The easy choice would have been to be effortlessly admitted into a sports program based on her achievements.
I think journalism suits her very well too. There's so many things she can do and her character, her integrity and charisma are ideal for this profession. Another exciting chapter in her life is about to start.
Congrats Alina!!! :cheer2:

Finley

Record Breaker
What a pretty dress!!
It seems that Alina corporates with TWINSET. I remember when she shot for Vogue Russia, she also wore this brand.
Looking forward to her Vogue. Almost forgot it !!!!:palmf:
Now, we need to google TWINSET:cool14:

Twinset Official IG -

https://www.instagram.com/twinsetofficial/

They are following Alina :luv17:

I loved scrolling through the 380 accounts they are currently following and seeing Alina's name in the list with JLO, Taylor Swift and David Beckham and all of the other verified accounts of top models and actresses.

Chinrosy

Rinkside
Finally!!!
I'm so impressed by the video in which Alina wore an orange blouse sitting in the chair. So pure and romantic. Hope we can see those pictures asap.
Now Alina has got clothes, sports, cosmetics and drinks contracts. I'm still looking forward to a jewelry contract!!!:yahoo:

Finley

Record Breaker
Finally!!!
I'm so impressed by the video in which Alina wore an orange blouse sitting in the chair. So pure and romantic. Hope we can see those pictures asap.
Now Alina has got clothes, sports, cosmetics and drinks contracts. I'm still looking forward to a jewelry contract!!!:yahoo:

And a shoe contract because those cowboy boots are not doing it for me. :noshake:

I read on Twitter that they are 'trendy' right now :confused:

2020 haven't you done enough? :palmf:

Chinrosy

Rinkside
And a shoe contract because those cowboy boots are not doing it for me. :noshake:

I read on Twitter that they are 'trendy' right now :confused:

2020 haven't you done enough? :palmf:

Those shoes are also from Twinset:palmf: I don't like them either...
Alina definitely needs a shoe contract, I think she always chooses the wrong shoes:laugh2:

Finley

Record Breaker
Those shoes are also from Twinset:palmf: I don't like them either...
Alina definitely needs a shoe contract, I think she always chooses the wrong shoes:laugh2:

It makes sense that the boots are also from Twinset. I won't criticize a gift so I withdraw my criticism. :shock2:

I agree that there are times I have questioned Alina's choice of shoes worn at formal occasions...... I'm inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt that she just wears what is most comfortable for her feet at that moment in time.

But, yeah, bring on a shoe sponsor for our girl! Preferably not one that currently advertises cowboy boots! :pray:

- - - Updated - - -

Yay Alina!
Her hair looks really nice like this :)
I'm also not a fan of cowboy boots but Alina can pretty much rock any style :cool14:

I love that she trimmed it! I have been waiting for this.

Finley

Record Breaker
The Director of Sambo-70 congratulating Alina on her graduation -

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEACarwBZ0Y/?utm_source=ig_embed

Translation -

Director of the center for sports and education "Sambo-70" Renat Laishev congratulated the Olympic champion Alina Zagitova on her graduation from school.

“Congratulations to Alina Zagitova on her graduation from school! Olympic champion, graduate of "Sambo-70" in 2020, received her certificate.

It is not easy for a professional athlete to combine study and training, but we always support our students, we do everything to ensure that they receive the necessary knowledge and after school can enter the best universities.

Alina has always been very responsible for her studies. We are very proud of her! We wish you to always do what you love and do.

All our graduates are members of the huge Sambo-70 family for life. Alina, "Sambo-70" is always with you! " - wrote Layshev.