Alina Zagitova | Page 907 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

Pracygr

On the Ice
Yes, by music it's competelly new, as a theme, not really.
But the thing is, Daniil made no promises on themes. All he said was that there will be no very commonly used music tracks (aka warhorses). Your original post implied that choosing Cleopatra as theme was somehow in contradiction with Danill's previous statement, which it isn't. That's all I'm saying, and this is not a personal attack on you or anything else, just a clarification.

Lechat

On the Ice
Country
France
I’m sure Alina will be a beautiful and stunning Cleopatre. I wonder if she will cut her hairs or not but the oriental style suits her. I’m happy, it’s a good choice. I’m looking forward to see her new Free with the costume and new choreography.

Do you know if she will also have a new sp or if she keeps her fantom of opera ?

Finley

Record Breaker
I’m sure Alina will be a beautiful and stunning Cleopatre. I wonder if she will cut her hairs or not but the oriental style suits her. I’m happy, it’s a good choice. I’m looking forward to see her new Free with the costume and new choreography.

Do you know if she will also have a new sp or if she keeps her fantom of opera ?

No one knows yet, but I'd bet anything she is getting a new one. :agree:

paji15

On the Ice
Alina was add together with Sasha to Team Europe for Japan Open! That's gonna be fire women field! :hap10: Their male teammate is Javi and second guy was not announced yet.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Red Ballerina flying high :)

Rossiya Airlines plane with that livery has been flying since 28.05.2018.

Fans waiting for Alina's new programmes :)

Did not want to comment much on that group a/group b stuff (as I find it quite ridiculous to discuss, it’s just someone’s imaginary list, nothing more)

But this plane photo (among other things of course) just cements one simple thing - Alina’s exceptional status in Russia as an ultimate figure skating queen.
She’s referred to on all national TV and by figure skaters as “the first one”, “the only one” who achieved this much.
So, arguing whether she’s going to get treated the same way as others is pointless - she’s not going to, because she’s on a whole another level.

It’s like comparing Plushenko/Yagudin and Voronov, they’re not on the same level.

So happy that the programs are finished, can’t wait for new amazing season for Alinochka!

Maju

On the Ice
What a beautiful lyrical piece. I really wonder how the program will look. I’m excited!

esteticlove

Final Flight
What a beautiful lyrical piece. I really wonder how the program will look. I’m excited!

Me too. As I just wrote on the Edge it will be very interesting to see what they've come up with. I hope that they won't make her pantomime or something like that. The music isn't fitting. But it will be perfect if they make use of her plasticity in terms of arm movements or similar. Hopefully Daniil was in a good mood while doing the program and Eteri having a strict control on everything :biggrin: