Alina Zagitova | Page 908 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

paji15

On the Ice
I have to admitt that I when i listen to it for the first time I didn't know how I feel about it. I think it's HUGE challenge. To me, it's very slow, so it's extremely hard make it look right, to give her big second score and make crowd stand up. On the other hand, it has also huge potencial. It can be goosebomb program!! If they make right choreo, let her dance througth it, she will be able to use all spead but also make it look easy and slow, and really express it, it can be bomb!! I think it can suit her, she can show herself and her huge maturity. It can be that little step forward before youngsters. It will be hard, very hard but can pay of! And - it definitelly move her forward in all aspects a lot! So in the end I'm really looking forward. Eteri and in the end also Daniil know what they are doing with her. She is Alina Zagitova, it's time to let Queen step up and shine! And both her programs are for me doing it. :hap85:

icybear

Medalist
To be honest, I'm not very excited about these music choices. But I'm looking forward to a new direction Alina is taking. I'm sure she will wow us in both her programs

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I have to admitt that I when i listen to it for the first time I didn't know how I feel about it. I think it's HUGE challenge. To me, it's very slow, so it's extremely hard make it look right, to give her big second score and make crowd stand up. On the other hand, it has also huge potencial. It can be goosebomb program!! If they make right choreo, let her dance througth it, she will be able to use all spead but also make it look easy and slow, and really express it, it can be bomb!! I think it can suit her, she can show herself and her huge maturity. It can be that little step forward before youngsters. It will be hard, very hard but can pay of! And - it definitelly move her forward in all aspects a lot! So in the end I'm really looking forward. Eteri and in the end also Daniil know what they are doing with her. She is Alina Zagitova, it's time to let Queen step up and shine! And both her programs are for me doing it. :hap85:

Challenge? Definitely. But Alina shouldn't be held in one box with programs that are (or were) mostly dynamic with distinctive rhythm, like Black Swan, DQ or Carmen. This is more like a further step made by POTO last season, with stronger psychological and lyrical content.Or at least that is how I see it. It is definitely a very interresting choice and I hope that word warhorse won't be heard for some time :)

Wombat1800

On the Ice

I agree, I don't quite know how to feel about this, but I can't wait to see the program and I love that they picked a more out of the box choice with a new style for her

MMisMis

On the Ice
Country
Russia
An unusual choice for figure skating! I look forward to it :love: :pray:

Yes - both programs with hot music.

"Восток дело тонкое" :)

paji15

On the Ice
Challenge? Definitely. But Alina shouldn't be held in one box with programs that are (or were) mostly dynamic with distinctive rhythm, like Black Swan, DQ or Carmen. This is more like a further step made by POTO last season, with stronger psychological and lyrical content.Or at least that is how I see it. It is definitely a very interresting choice and I hope that word warhorse won't be heard for some time :)

Agree. I think it's good to use things which work for a skater, like dynamic for her, BUT she is already in place where is right to go into different directions. She a little outgrowth those programs already. She is the best in her sport in history (together with Yuna and very few skaters from other disciplines) and is only 17, if not her, then who? She is not any skater, she is Alina Zagitova and she can do whatever she wants. For me, this is what make legends. Ability to step out of their comfort zone, show multiple style, push boundries. I listen to that song again now and that last pasage is huge, it's not casual dynamic but it's very intense, i'm sure they will use that part. It's extremelly hard but I already can see her deliver it. It's not classic program in any sense, but it can be one of those when when it's end, you are just like "WOW" ..

This season, there will be brutal competition, a lot of girls able to use their dynamic. But she has more than this. This can be that thing which work in her favor. Offering something completelly different and so good. I think it's good step for her. (And btw I always though she is a little exotic, not classis Russian girl - so would be amazing to see her in this.)

I wanna see it already!

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
The concern displayed by some 'fans' because of the music choice for the SP ("Me Voy" means "I'm leaving" ergo Alina's leaving FS this season for good) is so, so touching...

:palmf:

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Even though I don't like the SP music at all I am excited to see what Alina can do with it :) can the new season start already?! :drama:

patee

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
Same here. But I felt the same about Bad guy and as I saw Alina skate to it, it instantly grew on me. I'm sure the same will happen to the new SP. :)