Aljona Savchenko & Bruno Massot | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Aljona Savchenko & Bruno Massot

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I've just read in the 2016/2017 programs thread, they're gonna skate their SP to That man Caro Emerald

My kids are gonna be happy, they love that song. I have to say I love it too, this SP will be fun as hell if they can keep up with the necessary energy to do it justice.

The music is so cute, and so Aliona's taste!

Marta25

Medalist
I've just read in the 2016/2017 programs thread, they're gonna skate their SP to That man Caro Emerald

My kids are gonna be happy, they love that song. I have to say I love it too, this SP will be fun as hell if they can keep up with the necessary energy to do it justice.

That sounds like a lot of fun! I can`t wait to see them at the GP series, they are such an exciting pair. :biggrin:

TMC

Record Breaker
What a great song! Never heard of her before, but I'm loving her already!

cocotaffy

Final Flight
They have good taste in music, last year FD on Wax tailor was great and now they picked another song which is on my playlist. Makes me feel special :biggrin: I already grew to like them a lot but if they pull off this Sp, I'll become a converted fan. Now I'm really curious about their FP's music.

Marta25

Medalist
For their FP I hope they will choose a powerful music to underline their insane elements. Please no tingly piano music :roll5:

TMC

Record Breaker
For their FP I hope they will choose a powerful music to underline their insane elements. Please no tingly piano music :roll5:

Manfred Symphony would have been great for them, but it's now forever K/S's ;)

Marta25

Medalist
Manfred Symphony would have been great for them, but it's now forever K/S's ;)

It is. :) Hopefully, S/M will one day have their own signature piece like K/S have their Manfred and S/Z have their Turandot.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Now THIS is cool. I don't even want to say what it is before you look, but that's impressive.

TMC

Record Breaker
Now THIS is cool. I don't even want to say what it is before you look, but that's impressive.

That looks simply gorgeous. Been watching it on repeat all day!

Shame it's not a legal element, but I hope they'll include it in their exhibition.

Last edited:

cocotaffy

Final Flight
That looks simply gorgeous. Been watching it on repeat all day!

Shame it's not a legal element, but I hope they'll include it in their exhibition.

I'm more of an ice dance fan but I'm getting into pairs more thanks to this lovely duo so I don't know much about the requirements. Why isn't it legal ? It looks to good, she looks like she's floating/flying.

TMC

Record Breaker
I'm more of an ice dance fan but I'm getting into pairs more thanks to this lovely duo so I don't know much about the requirements. Why isn't it legal ? It looks to good, she looks like she's floating/flying.

The man is supposed to set the lady down on the ice directly after the twist lift part

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
They're truly amazing. Their tech content next season is going to be interesting. I kind of hope that they skip the quad throw, I honestly think that they won't need it if they have maybe a quad twist and a triple-triple. She looks so fresh and energetic on her instagram page ... admirable. And great that she's sharing all those videos with us!

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Love it! They're looking as if they're having the time of their lives. The SP is really something to look forward to and it looks as if they're really planning to go for the throw 3A. :clap: