Anastasia Tarakanova | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Tarakanova

kalee

On the Ice
Looking at the way Nastya has held it together in the FP, I have a good feeling about her surviving puberty -- of the various power juniors of her year, she is on the way to looking like a young lady rather than a little girl but the jumps are still there. Hope she gets the 2nd JGP assignment in order to qualify for Senior Nats via JGPF!

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
New fan here :D
I'm really happy that she did well. Congrats to her and I hope she'll get a second jgp!

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
OMG! This was something!:clap: She looked so great! She is energetic, passionat! And she wants to her best all the time!

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Nastya, congratulations :luv17:

She was really great! :luv17: At first I was sad because I really liked the choice of "Believer", but during the program I realised this new one really suits her and I was totally amazed by how soon she learned it. I was a little bit anxious for her, so happy that she delievered with the same beautiful jumps, spins and skating skills like always. Seeing her happy at the end of her program melted my heart. She went through a lot, and she is still a fierce competitor. Hope to see her get a second assignement. :thumbsup:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Finally had time to see Nastya's FP. Whether her SP was a little disappointment for me, free program is GREAT, from music (nice surprise) to choreography. Congratulations. Yes, there were some obvious little mistakes in landings but I think she was little underscored still (as was Anna). I wanna see her in JGP finals. Thumb up all the way.:2thumbs:

Artemisa

Final Flight
I think her programs are good... And I think she is still learning them ...but I was hopping for the Beliver ...something strong

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Probably this is not her exhibition...they just fool around.. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnv7ZOWFF34/? -For the mood for the weekend) 👌 .. Improvisation helps to unleash and reveal creativity, develops rhythm, musicality, acting data .. Nastya Tarakanova under the incendiary #sexbomb 👏😀 Everyone dances ... And the kids on the balcony 😍All good weekend and excellent mood

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I’m so so happy for Nastya!! That hug between her and her coach says a lot about the sincere passion she carries inside. I’m alright that she wanted a higher score too .... you could see it in her expression in the KnC that she wants more! She’s hungry and has something to prove. I’m all about that attitude.

I’m impressed with both of her programs and think her connection to them is fantastic. Sure...there are comments about her facial expressions already appearing but I actually like the intense gaze. Let your skating express your program. I don’t care about smiles and facial expressions one way or the other. Yulia would basically go into a trance when she would perform and I found her to be one of the deepest most heartfelt skaters :biggrin:

Plushy is bringing out a new side to her and I hope they continue with it! How on earth they whipped that Moonlight program out of thin air is amazing. I kind of hope she sticks around for a while. I like the match :agree:

I hope that score gets her another spot. I think she can improve and deliver her programs even better next time. :dance3:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Probably this is not her exhibition...they just fool around.. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnv7ZOWFF34/? -For the mood for the weekend) 👌 .. Improvisation helps to unleash and reveal creativity, develops rhythm, musicality, acting data .. Nastya Tarakanova under the incendiary #sexbomb 👏😀 Everyone dances ... And the kids on the balcony 😍All good weekend and excellent mood

And then people say that Eteri gives her girls songs inappropriate to their age :devil: