Anastasiia Gubanova | Page 39 | Golden Skate

Anastasiia Gubanova

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I will watch the video but since yours was always the only post today until mine tonight I would think it was not a banner day for Nastya.

I think she only made 1 mistake but I haven't watched it myself yet (work).

Scott512

Record Breaker
I think she only made 1 mistake but I haven't watched it myself] A very good LP would have gotten Nastya on the podium an maybe even the gold. I just hope she can keep improving and have a big breakthrough season next seaon. The talent is there.

Happy Skates

Final Flight
Because this thread is at the top... what do people think are the chances Nastya gets a senior GP next season? She's technically "guaranteed" one by being on the top 24 SB list, but apparently RusFed can just not submit her name? I really hope she gets one because she at least deserves to shine on the GP series, even though other teams are likely not possible. Heaven knows she's at least as good as many of the other ladies that will be competing on the GP. Maybe this is where the CSKA politics will come in? :pray:

NaVi

Medalist
Because this thread is at the top... what do people think are the chances Nastya gets a senior GP next season? She's technically "guaranteed" one by being on the top 24 SB list, but apparently RusFed can just not submit her name? I really hope she gets one because she at least deserves to shine on the GP series, even though other teams are likely not possible. Heaven knows she's at least as good as many of the other ladies that will be competing on the GP. Maybe this is where the CSKA politics will come in? :pray:

She's going to get one. Konstantinova will get at least one too. It's Sotskova and Sakhanovich who are in danger of not being submitted. I think Sotskova has a slightly better chance of being picked.

zounger

Medalist
I'm specifically looking for the Eurosport version.

So they deleted it? It was one of the programs that I was visiting often. One of the best from last couple of years and the best Juliet for me.

Scott512

Record Breaker

Of course she deserves a GP spot.

Nastya has pure talent and a rare natural feel for the music. I still believe in her. But rusfed does not due to her consistently unfair low scores in domestic competitions.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Yaaaas! I don't want to have to wait until next season to see her gorgeous skating again.
Agreed.

Should Nastya skate only seniors next year or a mix of seniors and still Juniors since she's only 16 turning 17 in December? if she did both that would be odd because she didn't skate any Juniors last season. On the other hand at this age the more competition she gets the more skating experiences she gets the better she will be when she's 18 or 19 she could be a late bloomer comparatively speaking with what's going on with the Russian girls. Like you said wombat Nastyas skating is so gorgeous so it's always good to see her perform. The feel she has for the music is very rare among young girls or even the senior skater ladies.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Flade visited CSKA
Nastia and her training mates
1st visit https://www.instagram.com/p/BxLHOacnQdh/
2nd visit http://ltk-cska.ru/files/photoalbums/03-elenavodorezova/1558078374-0.png

Let's see if we get an interview :pray:

Apparently there is an interview coming out at some point with this lady https://www.instagram.com/p/BwM_D_QneW0/

I hope Nastya has a dream season. I enjoy watching her skate more than anyone. Her innate feel for the music and her spins are wonderful. Yje com[etitipn this upcoming season will be unreal. I hope Nasyta is up for it and happy in Moscow for her second season.

Her legs ate strong enough for 3A or quads. Doesnt Buyanova teach them?

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Her legs ate strong enough for 3A or quads. Doesnt Buyanova teach them?

She does but I don't think she had a ladies skater yet who was willing to try those difficult jumps and I don't know if Nastia even wants to. But she has at least 1 interview coming out, maybe she will address it there.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Scott512

Record Breaker
She does but I don't think she had a ladies skater yet who was willing to try those difficult jumps and I don't know if Nastia even wants to. But she has at least 1 interview coming out, maybe she will address it there.

As we know she's such a beautiful girl and beautiful skater. But can Anastasia do big things in figure skating without a triple Axel or a quad? The Russian federation has always given her the shaft in my eyes and that has made things harder for Nastya. Now the competition will be even more insane witj Eteris babies becoming seniors.