Anna Shcherbakova | Page 117 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

Vlad Karigov

On the Ice
This is a disgusting robbery, this is the work of the canad... a disgust this tournament. In which universe Shcherbakova can have less PCS thanTuktamysheva...

SXTN

Final Flight
PCS comparable to Starr Andrews... :laugh2:

Liza got robbed too. Obviously these judges in Italy don't like Russians

karina17

Final Flight
PCS comparable to Starr Andrews... :laugh2:

Liza got robbed too. Obviously these judges in Italy don't like Russians

But Anna was robbed much worse, her TES in Bratislava for the exact same layout for her JUNIOR DEBUT was already six points higher than what she got here. I've never seen a senior score lower than their junior debut for a clean and beautiful skate.

If you want to hear something ridiculous, she was scored under Liza for transitions. Transitions.

Arbitrary

Medalist
Welcome to real world, Anna.

As I mentioned earlier on another thread the PCS is an element of regulation. Used by the Board to arrange skaters in a desired order as best as possible.

Wombat1800

On the Ice
When I saw the score before seeing the performance I assumed she'd messed up her combo, but then I watched the program and she was gorgeous. Very confused by the scores, but hopefully this will motivate her for the fp

neud

Match Penalty
Obviusly judges' opinion is Starr Andrews with 3T-3T combo is on the same level as clean Russia's National Champion with 3Lz-3Lo combo.

Autumn Leaves

On the Ice
I am really upset today; that was robbery. Anna is probably the most musical skater out there; the program is stunning. Her performance was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. The score makes no sense.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker

Disappointment and incomprehension on the faces of both.

Perhaps too high expectations after the wonderful reception of Anna's new programs at Open Test Skates?

Gleikengauz should sort of have expected this, the discrimination against new faces, even those with the accomplishments and results of Anna.
Given the prudence/caution Anna displayed, my thought was that she'd absolutely wanted to make sure to skate clean in her senior debut.

Best forget about this and go full out tomorrow in the free program. Sort of wasting the dress transformation on such a small audience, but that is the case at many minor events.

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
But Anna was robbed much worse, her TES in Bratislava for the exact same layout for her JUNIOR DEBUT was already six points higher than what she got here. I've never seen a senior score lower than their junior debut for a clean and beautiful skate.

If you want to hear something ridiculous, she was scored under Liza for transitions. Transitions.

It’s obvious to me that the judges who did this cannot imagine what the word means. I can well assume that there may be some difference of opinion regarding the interpretation and presentation of the program, BUT transitions are what you cannot come up with. They are either there or they are not. These judges are either completely incompetent or intentionally biased. This is one of two things. What happened is a crime. It is very sad that Anna suffered from this. Good luck to Anna in the FP, she can be sure only that her talent already lives in the hearts of fans of figure skating. Do it tomorrow for yourself and for us.

jennapowers

Rinkside

I am actually raging right now.

elysium

On the Ice
Obviously Anna got underscored today. Hopefully the judges will give her scores she deserves as the season proceeds, consistency will be the key. Good lucks tomorrow, and please let her land the 4Lz.