Anna Shcherbakova | Page 56 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

tars

Record Breaker
I think, apart from Cyrillic writing, Russian is probably the easiest Slavic language to learn by Westerners.
The way they create sentences is very simplified, a bit similar to English.

Amef

Final Flight
Good luck to Anna! I hope I will be able to watch her skate via the livestream and see her magnificent SP again! You‘ll rock it, Anna! :cheer:
Same!!! I'm contemplating whether I should wake up at midnight just to see her skate [emoji23]

karina17

Final Flight
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmzkMMwg4lL/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15ol665vmp4rz

Anna’s free program practice! I officially have no idea what’s going on. She didn’t attempt her quad lutz even though it was magnificent during the last practice session. Also, she does 3F-3Lo now, apparently.

My theory is that this is her alternative layout for if she doesn’t do the quad lutz? I don’t see why she wouldn’t do it in the real FP, it looked incredible during the last practice session so I doubt she’s randomly lost her quad.

UnNamed

On the Ice
Her quad Lutz is definetively better than Trusova ones, steady jump and right use of the toe (not flat as trusova), but she need to fix the inside edge and a little prerotation.

BossT

Match Penalty
Her quad Lutz is definetively better than Trusova ones, steady jump and right use of the toe (not flat as trusova), but she need to fix the inside edge and a little prerotation.

Trusova's lutz we really did not see in HQ!

Fluture

Record Breaker
By theway, she actually has a real name-twin who is also a figure skater, an ice dancer. The ice dancer Anna Shcherbakova is two years younger than the single skater.

She has another name twin who is a ballerina. Anna Shcherbakova, I didn‘t hear about her before but she appears in the RT series Ballet a la Russe

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrbkrz21TNE

But I have to admit that I didn‘t really like her during the series. She seems a bit arrogant. :slink:

Undino

Rinkside
And what did I say about her dress being winter-themed? It’s gorgeous! :laugh:

Aaaawwww! It seems sooo pretty!:luv17: I cannot wait to see the details on it! Olga Ryabenko will for sure post her dress later on her Instagram.

And I'm not sure if I have the nerves to watch Anna skating live. Every time I get so nervous, way more nervous than when I have to perform. Especially this competition is the most important one of her career! Remember, we have waited for so long for this moment and now it's actually happening! :yahoo:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
She has another name twin who is a ballerina. Anna Shcherbakova, I didn‘t hear about her before but she appears in the RT series Ballet a la Russe

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrbkrz21TNE

But I have to admit that I didn‘t really like her during the series. She seems a bit arrogant. :slink:

So I am not the only one watching Ballet a la Russe and other Youtube-ballet series. That's nice to see :biggrin: And totally agree about the ballerina Anna, she seemed quite arrogant in the way she was treating her collegues. I remember an episode where they went on a Christmas-tour and she was sleeping in the back part of the bus, having multiple blankets (many from ballerinas who've left the group) and so on. :biggrin:
Sorry for the :eek:topic:, our fairy Anna is so well-behaved, gentle and beautiful :luv17: