Anna Shcherbakova | Page 58 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

esteticlove

Final Flight
I must also add that Olga did a great job with the dress - lovely design, the upper body part is feminine and very elegant, and the skirt so light! The color is nice too!

atsumiri

Record Breaker
I couldn't breathe through the whole program. Everything played out so well together
The gift Anna has for performing truly is so very special. This was truly a magical moment!
She is a dancing fairy
Everything is so well timed with the music, and her movements are so delicate.
And that dress is gorgeous too.
perfection.

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
She was AMAZING!!! Beautiful dress and she skated gorgeously ahh

NataFoxxy

On the Ice
OMG, This is just a beginning of the season! :love:
Anechka, charming, graceful, beauty indescribable.:luv17:
I could not breath. The dress is just super !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck in FS !!!! Bravo, Anya, Bravo !!!:clap:

PekkaRink

Rinkside
Breathtakingly beautiful. I can‘t wait to see her FS!

I love her footwork after her 2A leading to the stop. And her 3F. And so much more 😍

Last edited:

karina17

Final Flight
I just looked at Anna’s protocol. Her GOE was a sea of +3, +4, and +5. There was only one +2, which got cancelled out, and nothing below that. What a junior debut!

She was also the only one at the competition to get all values over 7 in PCS.

If she skates this program clean next time she competes, I can only see that score getting bigger.

Amef

Final Flight
I just looked at Anna’s protocol. Her GOE was a sea of +3, +4, and +5. There was only one +2, which got cancelled out, and nothing below that. What a junior debut!

She was also the only one at the competition to get all values over 7 in PCS.

If she skates this program clean next time she competes, I can only see that score getting bigger.
I think if she does well in her Free, she will get over 200.

The Finn

Record Breaker
She was truly amazing yesterday. Can't wait to see her FS.

By the way, the Fsrussia.ru recognised that her score was the new senior SP World record.

Debutante Junior Series Grand Prix Anna Shcherbakova, earning a short program of 73.18 points, surpassed the achievement of figure skater from Korea Lim Eun Su - 68.09 points, dated August this year and set in the tournament "Asian Open". Thus, the student Eteri Tutberidze set a new benchmark in the short program in women's competitions.
https://fsrussia.ru/news/3826-anna-shcherbakova-anna-tarusina.html

karina17

Final Flight
Anna’s 3Lz from FS practice. Seems like the spiral into 3Lz is back in her program!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm3O5LIDlvH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1qdyhect2zipt

And here are some photos by @mihail_sharov of Anna’s practice session.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm3X_heB_iw/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7kkq9l81p1im

I think I’m addicted to Anna’s short program. It’s been less than a day and I’ve already watched it countless times. It’s so graceful and expressive and elegant. People have been coming up with so many different words for her - fairy, angel, princess, ballerina, etc - and all of them fit. She gave such a beautiful AND technically impressive performance, and she made it all seem effortless.

I hope her step sequence improves through the season, though. It’s the only part of the program that doesn’t perfectly go with the music, and of course it’s still wonderful, but it’s easily the most obvious flaw of the program’s choreography. The other elements go perfectly with the music, but the step sequence doesn’t. If it were in any other program it wouldn’t be obvious, but in such a musically perfect program like this, it’s weird, and it could even be seen as wasted potential because everything else is so gorgeous.

karina17

Final Flight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOzD7vSJkCY
~50 000 views in just one day! :shocked: :yahoo: True art is always recognized :agree:

And look at the number of comments, too! It’s not just about how many people have watched it, it’s about how many people found it so great that they had something to say about it. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that many comments on a junior debut SP.

Oh, and as this thread’s resident Instagram hobo, I wanted to say that Anna has gained nearly a thousand followers since JGP Bratislava started. It’s only been a day since she’s skated her SP...wow.