Anybody knows when and how to buy the ticket | Golden Skate

Anybody knows when and how to buy the ticket

LadyB

Record Breaker
Tickets could come out any day now, although in 2016 they only came out in September.
Keep checking the official website via ISU homepage. You should be able to order your tix at www.parter.ru once they're on sale.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Tickets are supposed to go on sale today.

https://fsrussia.ru/novosti-federat...akh-2018-19-kubok-rostelekom-press-reliz.html

Google translation:
August 15, 2018 starts selling tickets to the International competitions ISU Grand Prix figure skating on ice skating 2018/19 "Cup Rostelecom"
From November 16 to 18, Moscow will host the Russian Grand Prix of Figure Skating for the seventeenth time. The competitions will be held in the Sports Palace "Megasport". Within three days, the best skaters of the world (according to the ISU rating) will compete in categories: men's and women's single skating, pair skating and dancing on ice.
Ticket sales, which will start on August 15, 2018, will be organized in several stages, at first they will receive packages for three days.
The ticket price starts from 190 rubles. At the same time, the ticket provides for the opportunity to watch competitions during the entire competitive day, starting with the morning training of athletes, with the opportunity to leave the arena and return again. Tickets for the training day will also be on sale (November 15, Thursday).
Children under 6 years of age will be able to attend the competitions free of charge without providing a separate seat (upon presentation of the birth certificate).
The official ticket operator of the competition is one of the leaders of the Russian market - the company "STS Adventure RU". Starting from August 15, tickets can be purchased via the Internet on the official website parter.ru and at the parter.ru sales points throughout Russia, as well as at the ticket office at 28 Komsomolsky Prospekt (Frunzenskaya metro station) - in the building of the Moscow Palace of Youth. Phone of the call center: +7 (495) 258-00-00. In September, tickets will also go on sale at the cash desks of the Megasport DS.

Parter.ru website:
https://www.parter.ru/tickets.html?...tion=overview&kuid=512157&x10=1&x11=Rosteleco

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Yes, tickets went on sale today - 3 day packages only. About 1 hour after the start I visited parter.ru just to see that good seats were not offered (C2-C3 low rows). What was there on the map was C2 17-18th row and C4 starting with the 1st row. I decided to go with C4 but I could not select the seats: they were gone - all of them. What is left on parter is high sectors and occassional seats on the short end (I checked those in Korea and did not like it). And this is a couple of hours since the sales started!

So, business as usual, I had to turn to black dealers. They have 100% mark-up, OK - sometimes it was as high as 400%, but the problem is that they don't have exact tickets yet - they can only guarantee the level. And this is a joke because Gold can be a front row seat in the very center and 18th row seat 40 seats off the center. Well, I don't know if we could make it this year. I could say "It's Russia" but I remember that it was a similar seat mess in Korea with one notable difference: instead of black dealers they had "New Horizons".

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
I found another offer with a markup of 300% to the official price - looks more and more that we are going to miss it.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I found another offer with a markup of 300% to the official price - looks more and more that we are going to miss it.

I'll have a look in a mo. I think they might keep some under wraps until later. It cannot sell easier than Euros given the line-up. Anyway, flight and hotel is booked and I'm looking forward to my beloved Moscow. There's always a Plan B. Hope to see you, [email protected], and your lovely wife somehow anyway.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
I'll have a look in a mo. I think they might keep some under wraps until later. It cannot sell easier than Euros given the line-up. Anyway, flight and hotel is booked and I'm looking forward to my beloved Moscow. There's always a Plan B. Hope to see you, [email protected], and your lovely wife somehow anyway.

Hope the same. As of now the best tickets on parter are C4 18th row. That's for the official price of 200 euros. I shall keep looking - may be will be lucky to catch a new batch. Or may be we shall go with resellers if they offer C2-C3 low rows. Of course, I would like to go. I never saw Gracie live. If she is back in shape that would be very interesting to watch.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Somehow, parter.ru showed a bit better seats. So, I am going for 3 days. Not perfect: C4 11th row but I don't think it will be easy to do better. Those who are coming let's meet during the breaks!

LadyB

Record Breaker
Another batch of tix on sale from September 11. It's individual days this time.