Benoit Richaud | Golden Skate

Benoit Richaud

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Born on January 16, 1988, Benoît Richaud is a French figure skating choreographer with a background as a competitive ice dancer. Throughout his competitive career, he participated in three World Junior Championships, achieving a notable seventh-place finish. Richaud is currently residing in his hometown of Avignon, France.

After retiring from competitive sports, Richaud transitioned into a career as a choreographer with a great deal of success. More recently, he has taken on coaching responsibilities, expanding his involvement in the world of figure skating.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He has done so many programs, but I think my favorite so far is Andreas Nordeback's 2022-23 SP to "Hurt" :)

peepsquick

Final Flight
Love it! Thank you for sharing!
I am also quite in love with Loïcia and Théo's FD this season. I believe that Richaud choreographed it, although it doesn't "scream" Richaud to me. It shows him/them under a new light.

icewhite

Record Breaker
Oh nice thread... I really like his work as a choreographer and what he brings to the skating world, but he has done so many programs that I will have to think about which ones I like best.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Two of my most favorite Benoit Richaud programs that he did earlier on in his career. And the first time either of these songs were used in figure skating.