Best Gala programs | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Best Gala programs

kiches

Final Flight
Wow I wish I could see this live. I did have an option of going to FOI where he started performing this piece, but it was a little far away so I decided not too. REGRET!

I don't think you missed out on it since Yuzuru didn't skate Notte Stellata at FOI. He was out of ice shows the summer of 2016 due to injury, and I believe he only skated his SP (Ballade no. 1) during the 2017 summer shows. The first time he performed the program was at the 2016 Skate Canada gala, but he ended up using it the following season as well. I loved the Olympic gala performance of this program, but my personal favorite version was watching the run through of it during the Skate Canada gala practice. Just a very special and private atmosphere in the rink where everyone, skaters included, sort of just stood back and watched.

ankifeather

Final Flight
I don't think you missed out on it since Yuzuru didn't skate Notte Stellata at FOI. He was out of ice shows the summer of 2016 due to injury, and I believe he only skated his SP (Ballade no. 1) during the 2017 summer shows. The first time he performed the program was at the 2016 Skate Canada gala, but he ended up using it the following season as well. I loved the Olympic gala performance of this program, but my personal favorite version was watching the run through of it during the Skate Canada gala practice. Just a very special and private atmosphere in the rink where everyone, skaters included, sort of just stood back and watched.

asiacheetah was referring to Haru yo koi which he debuted at FOI, but only got to skate it internationally at Helsinki GP before his injury... such a pity this beautiful program was not able to be shown at GPF and nationals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6ozs_aaGxs