Caroline Green & Michael Parsons | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Caroline Green & Michael Parsons

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to them on their bronze medal at Autumn Classic! There may be some competition for that third spot this year, hm... I'm sorry for Hawayek/Baker because I like them too, but I like Green/Parsons SO much that I'd love to see them go to either Olympics or Worlds or both.
They will definitely get 4CC. And a good chance to get Worlds. So it should be a great season for them.

skatemd1

On the Ice
Can't wait to see them at Skate Canada this week! They are really putting it all together this year.

skatemd1

On the Ice
Wow, that Rhythm Dance at Skate Canada was a thrill to watch and good to see their scores and 4th place reflect how well they did. They have the best programs this year I think in both RD and FD, and are now in the conversation for the Olympics.

noskates

Record Breaker
I'm not generally an ice dance fan but I was totally in to Michael and Caroline's free dance at Skate Canada. Not only was the choreography interesting and complex, they skated the heck out of it. This team has come so far in the last year. I do think they are a force to be considered.

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Popping in to their fan fest to say Caroline and Michael have gained a new fan from their performances this weekend!
I really, really loved their free dance especially and am so pleased they placed 4th in this deep field. I also think their exhibition program is a lot of fun too, they're both so good at creating a character and portraying it throughout the program.
For anyone who hasn't seen their exhibition yet, click here and enjoy!

skatemd1

On the Ice
Great article on USFSA's fanzone page. Here is the link: Green & Parsons: Moving Out of Their Comfort Zone Nice to see them finally getting the attention they deserve. Love the freshness and creativity of both their programs this year and looking forward to the competition in Torino tomorrow. Charlie White said on the Olympic Channel this week that G/P free dance is his favorite FD of this Olympic season. I agree! Just love it.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I know these videos are awfully late (better late than never!), but I do have vids of Caroline & Michael from CBC television's broadcast of the 2021 Skate Canada International with Tessa Virtue and Kurt Browing as the commentators. The duo's rhythm dance wasn't shown. (Please note that this is the only GP event which CBC aired this season.)

2021 SCI Free Dance Group 2 Warm-Up Clips (CBC TV 720p) :

2021 SCI FD (CBC TV 720p) :

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
I know these videos are awfully late (better late than never!), but I do have vids of Caroline & Michael from CBC television's broadcast of the 2021 Skate Canada International with Tessa Virtue and Kurt Browing as the commentators. The duo's rhythm dance wasn't shown. (Please note that this is the only GP event which CBC aired this season.)

2021 SCI Free Dance Group 2 Warm-Up Clips (CBC TV 720p) :

2021 SCI FD (CBC TV 720p) :

Thank you for posting these, @siberia82 - I am a recent fan of this team, and absolutely love their programmes. They're in my top three favourite ice dance teams already...

EUnique

Spectator
So happy when they won Four Continents! Gratified that their amazing Free Dance seems to resonate with the public, commentators, and even the judges. When I first saw it I was shocked, then mesmerized, then so delighted to see such beautiful innovation in the sport. There is so much talent in ice dancing this season; a shame they won't be able to get a spot on the Olympic team.

tinlizzie

Final Flight
I sent a video of their FD from Four Continents to my friend who is a modern dance teacher and devotee of the Martha Graham style for 30+ years and she said it was the most beautiful FD she’s ever seen and it moved her to tears with the emotion of the dance and the skill with which it was performed.

sjchilly

On the Ice
Country
United-States
A local report on Green and Parsons as alternates to the Olympics and Worlds!

Headline misleading, not surprising for Fox. There is no indication and it's unlikely Parsons and Green are traveling to Beijing.