Daisuke Takahashi to compete in Ice Dance from 2020 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Daisuke Takahashi to compete in Ice Dance from 2020

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
He has great ss but I am not sure how is going to deal with the lifts because it requires the kind of strength he was not trained for, and considering he had lots of injury at the end of his competitive single skating...

Physics and momentum can be wonderful tools. And remember, a woman standing on her partner's boots is considered a "lift."

Well, there. That's one out of the way... Two if you count both programs!

:hap57:

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Add me to the list of people who said, "What!?" (Twice!)

I can't wait to see their programs! :love:

And as a singles skater very fond of jumping, I can totally relate to finding the dance boots scary. :laugh:

risingtrot

On the Ice
Add me to the list of people who said, "What!?" (Twice!)

I can't wait to see their programs! :love:

And as a singles skater very fond of jumping, I can totally relate to finding the dance boots scary. :laugh:

Never knew that dance boots are different with single skaters boots/blade. I had to search about it^^

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
With this very large period of being unable to train...this doesn't look very likely to happen any more, does it?

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Oh, wow! Why not though, ice dance is not a crowded field in a Japan.

synesthesia

Final Flight
Country
Germany
It's just gonna happen later. Doesn't really matter when, does it? The probability of making it in time to compete for the Olympic spot is slim, but other than that there's no deadline. I'm sure they'll find their personal goal to work towards and I'm looking forward to it whatever that may be!