Daniel Grassl | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Daniel Grassl

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wide ranging interview with Daniel on the FSGossips site, with his take on training in America and why he switched to Olga and Alex. why he asked Jason to choreo his SP but stayed with Benoit for the free, and whether he'll miss Italian food. :)

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Particularly taken with Danil’s programs this year. He has a quiet understated elegance that wins the day.. congratulations on winning gold in Sheffield!! A memorable performance😻🤩

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Video interview/article on Daniel from the Olympics Channel:

1. He plans on doing two quads SP and four in the LP at the GPF

2. He is really looking forward to Cortina, his father is from Cortina and by then he wants to be known as a complete skater, not just a jumper (I already think he is more than a jumper. :) )

well the sp didn't go as hoped...(i'm still crawling hugging my bottle)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
:unsure:

i still don't know if changing training environment twice in row a this time of the year is a smart move...not healthy for my anxiety :LOL: but if it makes him happy i'm happy too

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I love him. He tried something out, missing all these for him important people. It didn't work and these important people welcomed him back (and I'm not only talking about family and friends). But he did try. I like that. He's gone up in my esteem. He didn't just accept that he would miss people. He tried it out. And the people were more important. Nice guy he is.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Fingers crossed for a wonderful skate today.. one of my favorite programs of the season.. skate with quiet determination, joy 🤩 :clap: :hap10:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Fingers crossed for a wonderful skate today.. one of my favorite programs of the season.. skate with quiet determination, joy 🤩 :clap: :hap10:
well it didn't happen this time, but he made it so far already! i hope he's in better shape this weekend at nationals (even though, even messing up, i'll end up on the podium for sure) and he'll be ready for is second Euros medal