Davis and White not competing next year | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Davis and White not competing next year

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I always seem to love the duos the rest of GSers love to criticize. Chock & Bates and now Marlie. I do think Voir has a bigger--much bigger--chance of returning than Marlie does. Marlie are DONE. I just have this gut feeling that Moir would love to come back for a "revenge gold." YMMV of course (and I wouldn't be at all surprised if if did--I'm just going on a gut feeling here).

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I am shocked. Just floored that Charlie and Meryl aren't coming back. And that they are keeping the door open for 2018. Really???? Feigned shock. Okay sorry for the sarcasm. I understand everyone has rights to say and do what they want. there is marketing issues or personal gain for saying some things ie. we might come back for 2018.. I really wish people could make a decision and live with it and move on. Let your yes be yes. No be no. Or like that song - just "let it go". Go be pros, dance with the stars, make love to your honey, do your commericals and shows.All the best but let it go about 2018. You had our moment; you made your choices and you have great opportunities now leave. Don't be a Michelle - did she every say goodbye- she just faded. charlie and meryl are great champions. I would love to see V and M comeback. They were innovators. Innovators rarely win the big ones ie. the Duschesnays, Wilson and McCall, Minnie and Moe ????, Charlie and Meryl were wonderful vanilla pudding = nice and creamy too but they had no pistachio or grand marnier mixed in. Just vanilla. likeable for sure though.

BlackPack

Medalist
Do V&M really want another coach who coaches their closest rivals? Even if they are good friends with Marie-France and Patrice.

But I do remember Michelle finally making a statement that she wasn't coming back in 2010. ;)