Donovan Carrillo | Page 29 | Golden Skate

Donovan Carrillo

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Under normal conditions, I would jump on the rare opportunity to see him in a rare occasion that's happening somewhat accessible a location for me. But realistically I seriously doubt whether he can actually make it to Austria. Then there is a question of whether public is allowed - although from what I witnessed 3 years ago, congestion is highly unlikely in this particular stadium. There is a huge ❓hanging in the air.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi all!

I sent a PM out a few days ago regarding the Video Project. If you are interested in doing Donovan (or anyone else), shoot me a PM! :)

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Woot!:party2: Let there be a stream:pray:
I hear the streaming will be pay per view, 5€ a day or 15€ for the whole event. It's a bit steep considering that you would have paid just as much for real on site tickets if there were any (which there aren't... there will be Kevin and Deniss as well and I wouldn't have hesitated to be there otherwise! 😭) but it's not outrageous either, I think I could shell out that much for the sake of being able to see him at least just once this season! (more info will be on the event thread!)