Donovan Carrillo | Page 30 | Golden Skate

Donovan Carrillo

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Donovan SP
Eeee! Just seeing Donovan's sunshine face has lifted my spirits! He's so charismatic, seriously, I'd shower him with 10s in PCS :laugh: And his costume, awww, he looks adorable 🥰

Shame about the falls and it looks like he had a little slip in the footwork, but I kinda forgot about that.

He has the SP minimum for Worlds and is just looking for the FS minimum right? Come on, Donovan you can do it! :cheer:

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
It made me happy too.

Yesterday, I didn't realise he already had the minimum TES for the SP, which is probably the reason why he went for a quad in the Short - he could take that risk, fail, and not be that worried.

No such risks today, although he did have a fall (and a time violation - can you believe it?), but the programme was as ever a joy to watch. I started smiling the moment he started, even his cross-overs look like dancing. He was so pleased with his results!

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I didn't know his SP score from 4CC last year still counted, so I was gutted since yesterday. What a brilliant surprise! Unfortunately the streaming failed today and I couldn't watch the moment. Please post a video if someone finds one!!!! (I have been unsuccessful so far)
He will have to return to Mexico for a few weeks before WC, I really hope he won't lose any training time for quarantine.
I know someone in Sweden, I should ask her to host him and Gregorio until then :biggrin:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

lopsilceci

On the Ice
Country
Mexico

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
The free skate!

He and coach Gregorio are so happy when they realize he got the TES:love:

Enjoy while you can (the SP was removed from YouTube. This is ok.ru, so maybe safe from complaints?):pray:
Awwww thank you so much, what a lovely program, muy, muy caliente :love::bsplit::hap10: oh that was a silly fall :palmf: but he did great!!! And that beaming smile :love2: it must have been hard to do so amid the frigid atmosphere of an empty venue only with the judges - but I am sure he knew many eyes were on him from around the world 🥰
and that moment he got the score - that was everything 🥳🥳🥳 and GOE +5 for the perfectly synchronized leaning over with Gregorio, when the score was about to be announced 😅